Finally he woke up

Start from the beginning

Sohee :- what I am doing is nothing in front of what he did.. Said with anger..

Nam :- sohee but hurting him like this it's not solution na... You know what bear will know this... He will get hurt..

Jun :- you know when will bear wake up you know nam.. No right.. And for whom he get in this situation for that person he loved the most and what kook did hurting him.. Cheating on him... We waited for him to understand his mistake but what he did... I am ashamed...

Jin :- I am understanding your situation hyung and sohee but you have to think about kook to.. Now he realize he always loved tae not that boy... But he realized little late...

Nam :- jin is right jun, sohee.. We can't imagine how much guilty and helpless bun is feeling now.. So please give him some mental peace... He have to stay strong for tae... So please i am requesting you both.. Spare him..

Jun and sohee only nodded in affirmation..

In hospital...

Everybody means jeon and kim siblings decided to stay in hospital at night .. They were talking about random things to boost up kooks mood and may be at anyhow tae will listen to them and wake up from coma... But kook he was only staring at tae.. His fear is eating him every single second but he have to stay strong...

Jimin :- bun don't be sad he will wake up soon...

Kook :- umm..

Yn :- talk to us kook.. Staring at tae will not give you anything..

Kook :- I am staring at my love noona.. What I missed last 3 years I wanna compensate.. I don't wanna look towards anybody other than hyungie... I wanna cherish him with my eyes and  when he wake up I will cherish him with everything I have...

Hobi :- baby tae has some Improvement he will. Woke up soon believe in me...

Kook :- after listening this he abruptly turn towards hobi and ask really hyung ... Hyungie will wake up soon..

Yoon :- yes bunny he will now come talk to us...

Like that they all slept while talking about childhood memories... At kim mansion both parents only praying to God for tae only...

Like this whole one week went tae didn't woke up till not small improvement seen in him.. But his body is responding to medicine.. Whole one week kook didn't go to home he 24 hrs stick to tae.. Taking care of him.. Asking doctor about his health and all but he forgot about himself only eating once in a day...not having proper sleep, thinking about all the negative things.. He was so careless about himself everybody noticed that and ask him to take rest but he refuse to let go tae away from his eyes... After a week they change the treatment and they shift tae to kim mansion...

In kim mansion...

They all take tae to his room and everybody come back to living room except kook.. Now days kook only spend his day with tae.. He gave his all art gallery work to his yoongi hyung... He stop taking phone calls of anyone.... He only sit besides tae take his hand on his hand and only talk to him... Kook was mentally tired and emotionally too.. He want his hyungies sense back he don't want anything last 2 days kook only eating once in a day not anyone knows about it cuz they also have same feelings they also skip their meals sometimes...

Like this whole 3 weeks wents.. If you told me that everything is on track no....everybody was frustrated and sometimes in frustrated mode they take out their anger on kook but he tolerating everything for his hyungie he knows when hyungie will woke up.. He will get his peace back..

Again after a week... Now kook was tired he is felling in depression.. He heard is hobi hyung saying if tae Didn't woke in 15 days he can't Guaranteed of anything... Kook cried whole night requesting tae to woke up.. Everything went in vain... Now kook was getting ready.. It's his morning routine now to ask to what to wear what to do... He barely went out from his room... He only eats when all did their lunch or dinner complete cause sohee strictly said she don't want to eat with kook.... So sometimes he didn't even eat a single meal in a day... Jimin knows about it but kookie give him his swear that him not to tell anyone about it... Jimin always insist kook to eat but kook never had proper food...

In morning at taekoo room...

Kook was coming from taking a bath and today he have to got to his office for checking some papers.. He didn't know with clothes he would wore...

Kook :- hyungie tell me which clothes should I wore...? The black one or blue one... Kook was eyeing clothes cuz of that he didn't notice his hyungie was already seeing him changing his cloths in front of him.. Even saw him almost naked to... But his focus on which clothes he would select... So he didn't noticed.. But he got shocked as well as emotional... When he heard a voice... A voice he want hear from last 4 weeks...

Tae :- black one baby said with much difficulty and in hoarse voice...

When kook saw tae... Saw him woke up he didn't control he straightly went towards end of stairs and shouted

Kook :- HYUNGIE WOKE UP.........

They all get happy and ran upstairs... Kook was already went inside .. And straightly hugged tae... But what tae said make him crying hard...

What would you all think what tae said to kook.. So now tae is woke up how will kook pursue tae.. Let's see

___________________________________________

Happy reading guys... I wanted to say that tomorrow I am going to travel from my native place to my aunt house... So tomorrow might be I will not update or it's a late update.... Thank you and sorry for inconvenience..