I will wait for you hyungie promise...

Mulai dari awal

Nam :- jinie may be from now on he will only get love and happiness...

Jin :- really you are saying truth...

Nam :- yes my love.. And he kissed jin... (Even through Namjoon knows he can't guaranteed that tae will woke up but he have still a little hope that tae will woke up..)

After some times kook woke up with the shout.. He is shouting tae's name....

Kook :- Hyungie.... Hyungie don't leave princess.... Hyungie....

Jin and nam went to him... And try to woke up and kook shoot open his eyes...

Kook :- hyungieeeee.. He was panting heavily...

Nam :- kook relax baby...

Jin :- yes relax.. Kook only saw them and after remembering what happened while ago he just started to cry... Jin hugged him tightly..

Kook :- hyungie..

Jin :- they shifted him to special ward don't worry baby... Tae will woke up and will take you in his arm okay... But kook didn't react...

Hobi comes there to check kook he said kook is fine and little depressed but little care can make him cure.. After crying a lot kook got Emotionless he don't wanna cry.. He Determinant to wait for tae.. Even if he have to wait till death now he is not backing off from his hyungie....

Kook :- i wanna meet hyungie... He said I love you to me but i didn't reply I wanna meet him.. Said with straight face.. Everybody present in that ward feel pity on kook... They don't know what to do...

They all take kook in tae's ward... When they all entered sohee and jun was hugging each other and sohee she just crying and crying when she saw kook she again march towards kook and slapped him hard... And shout on him...

Sohee :- because of you he is in this situation pointing towards tae.. He gave his life for you and what you did cheated on him, forgot the promise you gave him.. Backstab him. Called him monster right... Yes he is monster... You know what he did he killed each and every person around glob who was threat to you... He did all secretly and what he got nothing... You not only make his this condition but you disrespect his love... Now wanna have pity on him right.. That's why come here.. Then go back he don't need your pity.. He need love and i will find that person for him... Get lost from here.. He don't need pity love nor you...

Everyone was just listening they know sohee is not wrong .. But she is not understanding kooks situation too cuz.. When now kook knows that he only love tae and secretly date someone else.. Even hurt tae worst way possible we can't imagine that what emotional turmoil is going inside his mind.... But they got little happy what kook told...

Kook :- i know what I did was sin... But I will not give up on my hyungie.. He loved me till now, now It's my time to wait for him.. He was saying all this only looking at tae.. But he turn towards sohee straightly look at sohee's eyes and told... I  promise you mom I will make sure what hyungie face, feel I will erase that from his heart and mind, this kim jungkook wife of kim taehyung promising you that he will do anything to make him happy... And I know my hyungie will come back to me he will can't live without seeing my face.. He said with painful smile..

Sohee and all can feel from which emotional phase kook was suffering...

Kook straight went towards tae and kiss his forehead it's first time after their marriage kook did any skinship by himself he kiss his eyes nose cheeks but not lips.. And said..

Kook :- hyungie open your eye fastly then your princess will gives you lots of love and kisses too.. Promise hyungie.. Princess will wait for you forever... He turn towards his family and said with small smile... I know hyungie will wake up.. He will for us.. And mom I will not divorce my hyungie not at all.. I know he loves me he said in that place.. He loves me but when he woke up I will not only say I love him but I will prove you all....and ha hobi hyungie I wanna do some tests.. Hobi got confused and ask..

Hobi :- which test bun...

Kook :- virginity test... I wanna tell you all that I am pure , pure for my hyungie, for my husband... Everyone got shocked.. They don't want something like this but what sohee said make them double shock...

(Note :- virginity test is not have any scientists or clinical value but it is a test were hymen get examine... Where hymen broke or not...)    

Sohee :- okay I can't trust you so when they are doing tests and i want to physically present there I can't trust you in anything... After listening this jin got angry......

Jin :- sohee stop it, don't.. It's not totally kook's fault.. So stop it he get cut by kook

Kook :- no eomma I wanna tell everybody that I will not give up on my hyungie not at all....

Then hobi kook and sohee went to do tests.. They did testes after sometimes results are there and kook is totally virgin boy who didn't did any physical activity till now.... Kook requests all of them that he wanna be with tae.. Sohee opposed him but after lots of struggle finally kook was succeed to be with his hyungie.. Everybody left from there to freshen up but hobi stay with kook and at morning jimin will come to give him breakfast...

At hobi's cabin...

Everybody is present there they were bombarding questions on hobi...

Kook :- hyung when hyungie will woke up.. Said with emotional face..

Hobi :- let me tell you all we will observe tae for 1 week here in hospital then if he didn't woke up we are shifting him to mansion with next treatment.. Basically coma patient can wake up now or never to... Hearing this everyone get emotional but kook he was determinant to wait for tae..

After talking to hobi everybody went to respective places.. Kook insist that he will stay with tae in hospital but sohee she was totally oppose of it.. She even express what if kook kill her baby bear them... They all are shocked the say sohee accusing kook like criminal he is... But namjin stand for kook and give kook permission to to stay there...

But kook he can't stand the fact her mother accused him for killing his love... He can't he Straightway ran from there but this time yoongi went behind him..

Kook was crying in corner in dark.. He was crying hard anyone who will heard his cry they can say he was hurt deeply... But kook flinch when he feel hand on his shoulder..

Yoon :- it's me meow hyung...

Kook :- hyunggggg... I love him I will not hurt him.. Please tell mom to no separate me from my hyungie please...

Yoon :- she will not.. It's her anger is saying... She didn't meant any of words okay Bubba..

Kook :- really hyungie she will not separate me from hyungie... Ask innocently..

Yoon :- may be Or may be not too..

Kook :- what do you mean by that hyung..

Yoon :- so if you get weak in front of her then she can took your hyungie but if not then nobody can separate you both... You are getting what I am saying...

Kook :- yes hyungie I know... I will wait for hyungie... I will do anything to be with hyungie..

Yoon :- good boy so now go and told eomma firmly you will not give up on hyungie..

Kook nodded and they went inside kook told everyone he will stay in hospital besides his husband if anyone want they can stay.. But hobi told them to go home he have a night duty so he will check on tae and kook to... And they all went from hospital...

At night in tae's ward....

Kook :- hyungie when you will woke up na I will gives you lots of love.. I will be best wife in the world.... You can do whatever you want to do with me... Your princess will not say no to you.. Tears started to flow from his eyes... Like last time I told you na you don't have rights on me no.. I will give you all my rights hyungie but please talk to your princess..princess is dying to hear your voice. Please na hyungie woke up...After lots of crying finally kook sleep taking tae's hands in his hand like tae will disappear if he loose hold...

Will tae never woke up.. Or if he woke up what will he do.. Will he divorce kook or kook will wins his love.. Let's see

___________________________________________

Happy reading and sorry for everybody who requested yesterday for double update... Sorry you all and enjoy reading