Jin :- sohee calm down why you are slapping him..

Sohee :- cuz of him tae bear is in this conditions.. How many times I told him stay away from that boy.. His boyfriend who cannot come in front of us how can he will make him happy.. He ever thought that no.. Cuz he was busy hurting my bear... Our tae who bear every pain just cuz this person (pointed toward kook ) was busy getting manipulate by that monster...

Nam :- calm down sohee.. Bear will be fine after that we will discuss.. Not now not we are in hospital... We can't do something like this here...

Sohee :- no I don't want this boy near my tae... I will make my bear leave him.. Kook was only nodded in negative that he will not leave tae sohee saw that and again slapped him.. You have Audicity to say you will not leave him.. Let me show you... She held kook's hand and about to drag him when Namjoon come between them...

Nam :- sohee what are you doing don't this is not our home it's hospital and everybody is seeing us...

Sohee :- let them see ... Let them know that this boy who is standing here is a sinner..

Nam :- sohee stop it... Stop this all..

Jun :- no Nam she is right.. Tae only thought about this boy(pointing towards kook) but he never thought about tae never he only blinded by manipulation.. I am telling you after tae woke up.. I am telling him to divorce him and marry someone who will love him.. Not like him believing someone else more than his hyungie...he don't deserve tae not at all...

Nam :- what are you saying jun.. I am telling you all let's talk about it later...

Jun :- why later... I will make sure tae will divorce him..

Kook got scared thought of his hyungie will divorce him makes him insane... He shouted on his dad..

Kook :- nooooo I will never divorce my hyungie he is mine all mine.. Before he can say further hobi come out from OT... With a nurse who have  paper in her hand...

Everyone went towards him and jin ask about tae..

Jin :- baby bear is okay na nothing is happening with him right... Jin wanna make sure.. But what hobi said made everyone scared...

Hobi :- we cannot say mom he already lost lot of blood more over that he got two bullets and mainly medicines are not working on him.... We cannot say.. We immediately need to do a surgery.. Please fill this form dad..they fill the form ...form of no guarantee of patient during operation .... I am sorry mom but we have only this chance...

They all are stun their mind , heart is not processing.. They don't wanna loose tae and more over kook he was numb he can't loose his husband he can't..his hyungie is his life...there were pin drop silence...but they got shocked what jin said..and moreover Jin he told something that makes nam angry.. Now his mafia king mode on and other side when kook heard that he got shocked he never knew this...

Jin :- stop getting scared you know he is kim Taehyung.. Mafia king kim Taehyung.. he will fight for his life for sure...And his love towards his bunny is we all know he will not die like that... But someone have to suffer joon some have too.. Because of him our baby is fighting for his life... He need to suffer but don't kill him.. He is our bears sinner he have to die but bear will kim him not anyone torture him but don't let him die.. You are getting I want my mafia husband namjoon..

Everyone was stunn cuz Jin is always get weak when any family member got ill but now he is becoming everyone's courage...

Kook pov :- hyungie loved me all this year's ... And what I did believe in that bastard but what about he told me all this years.. That proofs what about that... And Appa is also mafia.. But his chain of thoughts when his father said something and again he got shocked... Dad also being mafia.. And i was just all this years blaming him.. Kook started to cry.. He can't tolerate he just not only misunderstood tae but hurt him the worst way possible and now nobody is coming to console him.. He was sitting at corner.. Crying hard and drowning in guilt...and His hyungie is fighting for his life..

Jun :- not only him but now this former mafia also showed what he can do for his son in law..

Nam and Jun went away to torture mark and eunwoo... And again nurse come out of OT . . Kook hurriedly went towards her...

Kook :- my hyungie... He he.. He got cut my nurse..

Nurse :- please give me space.. It's an emergency..

Sohee :- but what about patient...

Nurse :- patient condition are very critical so please we can't say anything.... Just pray to God....And then nurse went away letting heart broken kims and jeons......

Kook :- no my hyungie will come back to me... No he started to cry harder...

Soh :- why caring now... You want him like this na you don't wanted to see his face na then take this... You are cuz of this only you...

Jin :- sohee stop it... We will talk after tae will get okay...

Soh :- no we don't know if tae will make it.. She got cut by both jin and kook..

Jin / kook :- soheee/ no mummaaa...

Kook can't tolerate that and he ran away he straightway ran away in garden..he can't take the fact that his hyungie is in danger that cuz of him to save him and what he did hurt his hyungie...And even his family is not understanding him...he ran away only.....at same moment seeing him Jimin also ran behind him.. He knows kook realized his mistake and now he is regretting deeply... Jimin knows now kook need guidance.. His guidance...

Let's see what will jimin told kook.. Will tae give up on his life or he will fight back as always... Let's see

___________________________________________

Hope you like the chapter... And wanna say special sorry to btsarmy13061329... She requested me for early update but i got some urgent work...