Will he able to save him?

Start from the beginning

In kim mansion...

Everybody is tense where is kook but tae told them that he is safe so they all take relief but one thing is still in confusion about kook's status.. Sohee told all of them that don't talk about it tae will told everything...

In eunwoo's house :-

Kook reach their when he went inside he thought eunwoo will hug him but eunwoo was sitting with a girl that girl was look like prostitute but kook shrugged it of when he saw eunwoo he started to tear up.. When he hugged eunwoo he got strange feeling when he look up on eunwoo's face he has big smirk.. And he said..

Eun :- welcome my fuck toy... Welcome to hell..

Kook was confused but before he can said he got string pain in his neck.. Someone gave him some injection and kook lost his consciousness... They take kook to the basement and tied him with chair...

In tae's office :-

I was feeling something strange like something already happened with someone.. He was arranging everything when he got an mms.. When he open that he saw his bun tied with chair and around him there his mens.. And eunwoo who is sitting in front of his bun like predator to ready for hunt... He abruptly get up from his seat.. Everybody also get up they saw taw have fear in his eyes... When he show them the video they all got shocked... And at same time they have fear ... Fear to lose their bunny.. Before they can react.. He got a call.. He took phone on speaker...

Tae :- hello..

Eunwoo :- ohh ohh .. Someone sounding like a scared child...

Tae :- you..before he can complete eunwoo said..

Eun :- don't you dare to Taehyung-ssi  i will kill upppss sorry fuck your wife right now right here.. So listen.. Come alone at xxx place and haa if try to be oversmart you will face the consequences... And he cut the call..

Tae :- he had fears but loosing his bun is equal as death to him... He can't.. Dad I am going don't do anything I can't loose my bun no not at all...

Nam :- tae calm down.. He got cutted by tae's shout .

Tae :- calm down my bun is unconscious there that manic will do anything with him I can't calm down.. This time Jun said..

Jun :- he will not do anything.. He still didn't did anything means he want you to witness everything.. He wants to give you immense pain. He will not do.. We have to make last strategy.. Tae try to understand..

Tae :- but bun..

Jun :- he created this by his own now he have to wait for sometime...

They make a plan and started to executive that plan..first tae will went there only by himself not even a gun with him.. And then Jack secretly attacks on their base and killed one by one their mens and place theirs mens there...

Third person pov :-

Tae went to the base.. He saw all japanese mens with lots of weapons.. He was not scared for him.. He only wants his bun safety.. If he have to die today I will do that but not before saving his princess.. Not at all.. His princess his bun is more precious than his own life...

He went straight towards the top floor of the building it was a unconstructed old building they are in.. He saw eunwoo is there sitting like a king in front of his princess...

Eunwoo :- come mafia king come.. Said with smirk... He order his guard to check tae..

Guard :- nothing boss... And he went towards his place again...

Eunwoo :- wow this much love...but from. Today onwards.. He will be my fuck toy..

After hearing that tae roared

Tae :- you thought your this much cheap intentions will be succeed no.. My love is stronger than this..

(Note :- all Jack, junghun, Namjoon was hearing what tae is saying cuz they hide a chip in his clothes.. Nobody can noticed... )

After hearing lots of noises kook get his consciousness.... He saw he was tied in chair.. He remember everything what eunwoo lastly said and all... When he saw the straight he see his hyungie and eunwoo saying to each other.. When he hear what tae said.. He got tears in his eyes...

Eunwoo :- ohh your love.. He started to laugh... Your love .. Hahahaha.. You know may be your love is strong but what about your princess love.. When they both look towards kook. Direction they saw he is woke up and tears are coming from his eyes..

Tae :- jungkook don't cry baby... We will go from here okay stop crying.. Tae about to went to kook but eunwoo told his mens to beat tae..

Eun :- what are you all looking at... Start to beat this bastard..pointing towards tae...

And they all started to Beat tae with rods, wooden rods, kicking him, punching him..

Other side kook started to shout..

Kook :- nooo...don't don't touch my hyungie...don't beat my hyungie leave him... Why you are doing this eunwoo.. Why...

Eun :- for my revenge.. You know what he rejected my sister for his love...he rejected her worst way possible... She killed herself... This man pointing towards tae who was getting beaten by mens... He rejected her for whom you know.. Let me tell you it's for you.. He loved you from childhood.. But look now I turned the tables...you know when I get your information I thought to only make you hate him..but then my obsession get more difficult...you know I tried to kidnapped you many times but this man always save you and told me one day my bun will love me .....for you for his love....but Now he will die for you for his love.. After listening this kook nodded in negative.. Seeing this eunwoo got angry and grab kook's jaw..

Eun :- no he will not die.. Let me kill him in front of your eyes.. Before he could do anything.. Loud sounds come from his back.. He saw Jack Mr jeon everyone is present there he told his mens to attacked on them but... Only mens who was beating Taehyung was his other than that all mens are mafia kings v's mens...

Now everyone attacked on eunwoo's mens and they leave tae cuz they have to save eunwoo.. Eunwoo slowly slowly hide there and waiting for right time..

Other hand tae after much difficulty get up after much difficulty, after lots limping, trembling , struggling he went towards kook and ask...

Tae :- princess you okay right.. He didn't did anything with you na.. That's it kook started to cry.. He saw everywhere, his appa, dad, jack hyungs are fighting with mens they are getting hurt and tae, he will loose his sense at any time.. His whole body was soaked in his own blood.. But still he choose kook to care for... How can someone become this much selfless...

after so much difficulties tae Untied kook.. Care was only seeing in tae's eyes... He can say that he hold only love and care for kook.. Before he can react.. Eunwoo come toward them and point gun towards kook and said..

Eunwoo's all mens are dead they all are finding eunwoo but when he saw I can't win he get his gun and come towards taekook who was lost in each other... He point gun towards them and said..

Eun :- if I can't have you kook then you can't be someone else.. And he fired 2 bullets back to back.. But that bullets didn't touch kook but tae push kook... And take both the bullets on his chest area...

All :- taeeeeeee.....

After seeing this firstly jack shoot bullet on eunwoo and make him unconscious.. He told his mans to take eunwoo to basement..

Will tae survive from this attack.. And what will kook do after realizing his mistake.. Will kook never get chance to apologizes to tae.. Let's see

___________________________________________

I hope you all like it.. It's my first time to write something like this hope you all like this part thank you 🙏❤