Ignorance and jealousy

Mulai dari awal

After sometimes everybody went to their respective workplace kook and tae got inside the car and headed towards the kim industry..there were pin drop silence but that silence broke by kook...

Kook :- hyung who is karina...?

Tae :- karina is my elementary school friend we were in same class..she was mine and jack hyung's only friend..Said with little cold voice..

Kook :- so you know her from school time..

Tae :- yes we are good friend till now...

Kook :- in mind good friend my foot .. But why I am feeling different.. Why i am not liking about that karina - marina...argggg...my mind us fucked up...His chain of thoughts broke by notification.. It's a msg from jimin...

Jiminie hyungie 🐤:-
Hey bun wanna tell you something....

                                                          Me :-                                                                   what ...             

Jiminie hyungie🐤:-
Karina likes tae from elementary school.. She has huge crush on tae till now...

                                                           Me:-
                                                         What..
                                                          Really?

Jiminie hyungie🐤:-
Yes so be careful... She even try to hit on tae many times but tae never understand her tactics..and never get involved in her...so be careful...Bye take care...

                                                            Me :-
                         Bye hyungie.. Don't worry
   I will not let anyone come near hyungie

Kook pov :- she likes my hyungie... I need to be careful.. I can't let her go near hyungie...But why I am feeling scared like she will snatch my hyungie... Why I am getting affected by hyungie's ignorance and what about this feelings... ( who told him he is getting jealous over a girl he never met 🤷‍♀️) ....

He get back to the earth by a jerk which indicated that they are in front of kim industries..

Kim industry....

Kook got nervous he always comes here but after marriage it's first time he is coming here all kims and jeons employees knows that they got married and now kook was nervous

Kook got nervous he always comes here but after marriage it's first time he is coming here all kims and jeons employees knows that they got married and now kook was nervous... He was not kim jungkook not jeon.. That feeling is making him feel butterflies all over his body but still that dumb bunny was not getting what exactly he was feeling for tae...

Tae :- don't be nervous be yourself bun ohh sorry Jungkook..

Kook :- kook look at taes eyes kook also got hurt when tae say sorry... Umm you can.. Before he complete his sentence tae started to walk ignoring kook totally...Kook took a big sighed and so kook also started to walk behind tae...

They enter in reception area.. Where all employees are present to welcome not tae but to kook.. Kook got happy and little shy cuz everybody is calling him misses kim...

When he turn his face to see tae he saw some proud feeling

When he turn his face to see tae he saw some proud feeling.. And admiration towards him... Despite being angry ignoring him but tae never fail to take care of him.... He didn't notice but everybody noticed that kook was just staring at tae without blinking his eyes... Employees started to whispering seeing this tae take initiative and said...

Tae :- enough pampering of mrs kim he came for a meeting when he come as kim Jungkook them pamper him okay... Now get back to the work... Tae turn towards kook saw him still staring at him.. Tae wants to lift him but he composed and said..

Tae :- Jungkook come back to earth let's go.. Kook come back from his thoughts and went inside takes cabin...

Reception and entrance :-

Taehyung's cabin...

When they enter jack also come behind them and informed them that karina is bit late so both kook and tae was in tae's cabin

When they enter jack also come behind them and informed them that karina is bit late so both kook and tae was in tae's cabin.. Both are doing their pending work... Kook was the only one who glancing at tae time to time but tae is totally ignoring him... But now when kook finished his work he was eyeing whole cabin he never noticed but now he is noticing whole office is just like he loved ...colour, designed interior everything he look towards tae saw him doing his work with full concentration... He lost in tae...he was continuously staring at tae like there is no tomorrow...Is fanboy moment break my a loud scream...

?? :- Bearrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....

Who was that person... Will that person cause any trouble in their relationship... Will kook able to find out his feelings let's see...