Sohee :- okay you go.. I will check him... You go..

Kook nodded in affirmation and went away but not before taking glance at tae.. Who was not looking at jungkook at all.... Kook was hurt but again went towards his place...

Sohee already noticed everything and she knows  this time again her bun who have fault... She thought to talk to tae at night...

Like this all day went smoothly without any hurdles but they all are very tired... Still patients are coming it's not easy to check almost all the Villegers but all family is taking break having tea and cookies.. But they heard loud cracking sound from nearby tree when they look towards they got scared cuz big branch of tree is broken down and coming towards ground but at same time there is small kid is playing under tree.. Seeing this tae ran towards that kid to save him..before that branch fall on that kid tae hug that child and keep that kid near his heart and that big Branch fell on tae.. Everybody got scared that was happened in fraction of second but when they got sense it's kook who shouted and ran towards branch

Kook :- TAE... TAE... TAE... Please say something tae are you okay... Tae say something tae...hubby please say something...He started to cry.. Eomma please please do something, appa..

Jin :- baby calm down calm down..

Kook :- shouted top of his lungs how can i ..my husband is under that big branch.. And he started to cry loud.. All bottoms come and hug him and mens are just trying to take tae under the branch...

After sometimes they successful to take tae from under the branch they found tae is fainted and as so that kid to but tae got injuries to his backbone but kid has not even single scratch on him... Kid's mom thanked all off them.. And went from there... And they all are went inside where tae is taken by doctors...

Kook was still crying he is getting flashbacks of what he said to tae... How can he said something like this to him when he save that child like angle he is... After doc checked tae when he come towards them kook was the one who charge on doctor with questions..

Kook :- doctor how was tae... When will he wake up.. Is his injuries are serious.. Why he faint... Is he get hurt on his head... My husband is okay na...he will come back to my arms safely na...Please doctor why are you silent please tell me everything is okay with my husband... Don't tell me i will ask hobi hyung... Before he said further.. Hobi come towards him...

Kook went towards hobi and ask same question everyone is now getting worried seeing kooks conditions... They know even kook was saying he hates tae but he is not... Kook love tae more than anyone can imagine... When kook will realize it table's turn opposite again and this time kim taehyung will be the most happiest person...

Hobi :- calm down bunny he just get little injuries we gave him injections so he will woke up tomorrow not now so don't panic okay...

Kook :- kook Silently nodded..

They all take tae home but all the time kook was just sniffing.. He can't see tae like this and what he said to tae... Now that got double regret in him... Kook was setting in living room still crying at tae's conditions... His both mothers are sitting  both side of him consoling him... And all are sitting in front couch...

They got emotional too they knows that how much sensitive kook is when it's come to his families health and if it's tae then we can't imagine... Now kook was crying hugging his eomma (jin) .... Now they all know kook will not stop until Namjoon will pacify him...

Kook :- eomma why hungie is not waking up..me is scared eomma me wants hyungie...eomma tell to Hyungie to wake up...me wanna listen Hyungie's voice...said while sniffing...

Jin :- he will baby... Your hobi hyung told you na they gave him injection... Kook only nodded while sniffing silently...

Nam :- baby come here come to appa.. And kook went to him... Baby listen you know na how much tae is strong you are not seeing him first time like this you know na..kook nodded a little...He save you from getting hit by a bike.. Kook nodded with affirmation.. Then you know how much he is strong.. Again he nods... Then cuz of injection he is unconscious baby he will regain his consciousness upto tomorrow.. Okay... He again nods only... Now go and sleep beside your hyungie cuddle him whole night may be he will cuddle you in his sleep... Okay...

Kook :- really appa hyungie will cuddle kook... Said with big doe eyes while sniffs a little... Everybody coo at cute bunny...

Nam :- yes but you will go to sleep after having your dinner okay..

Kook :- yes Appa..

And that he had his dinner and went inside their room... When he went there tears started  brimming in his eyes.. Straight went towards tae side and hugged him tightly... And said..

Kook :- wake up soon hyungie, your bubba is sorry...me will do everything you will tell me please open your eyes...me will not hurt you...i can't see you like this Hyungie...me is scared...and he cuddle with tae.. And went to his Dreamland....

Will tae regain his consciousness or not... And what will happened next... Which path both of thems marriage will go