Tae :- take a picture it's last long...

Kook come out from his thought and after hearing what tae say he buried himself uder the blanket...tae only chuckled at his princess tactics...

Third pov :-

They all are ready with all the preparations..not only for today but they prepared for tomorrow to .. But now their first night is most important for them... After sometimes they lead kook to. Their shared bedroom after entering kook got mesmerized and pink blush spread all over his face...

Bed decorations...

They made kook sat on the bed and give him a sexy dress to wear

And other hand tae... He is getting all tips from his brothers ... But at other hands both the father are giving him another advice let's see..

Jun :- tae baby please be gentle on my bunny you know na he is so fragile...

Nam :- yes baby you can't hurt bunny at all if you do i will make sure bunny will not live with you in one room...

Tae was shocked how can someone do this with him.. He is fade up with all of them....

Tae :- stop it you all i will not listen to anybody what my bun wants I will do so shut up I am going bye... Said angrily...

And he went away... When he went inside his room he was fascinated by decorations and all the preparations... He was finding his princess , his wifey... And then kook come out from bathroom changing his dress... After seeing kook tae got needy cuz kook was totally ready just for him... Kook was looking at tae with his innocent eyes... Tae just want to eat kook.. Having sexy body with innocent look....

Tae pov :- my princess was looking like a whole meal... I wanna eat him but I can't I know he was not ready and right now what he is wearing that was chimmy who was behind all this... I know.. But I need to told him to change.... He is looking highly uncomfortable....

Kook night attire...

 Kook pov :- I don't know I don't want to wear that  dress but I wore it

Kook pov :- I don't know I don't want to wear that  dress but I wore it... But it was highly short and showing my thighs and little clevage....i not feeling comfortable In this dresss...

Tae :- kookie go and change this dress ... You are looking uncomfortable...

Kook :- he was taken back.. Once again tae got to know what bothering him... But.. Ummm... Our.. He cutted by tae...

Tae :- baby I think we both need time to take next step let's just sleep... I know you need time and that so am I to...

Kook got happy and nodded with affirmation.. And went away taking his cloths to change... And other hand tae look down... He got needy he have to help himself so went to change in guest room... After changing they are now going to sleep...tae took left side and kook took right side....both are back facing each other and try to sleep...After sometimes kook hears some cute snoring  .. He turn around to find tae was sleeping... Tae turns his side and slowly come closer to him... And tae backhug kook... Kook got shy cuz he always cuddle tae whenever they sleep together but that was in his sleep but now he was not asleep so he is getting shy thinking about their all cuddles...

But his all thoughts broke by a ring sound which indicating that someone msg him

But his all thoughts broke by a ring sound which indicating that someone msg him... When he reach to his mobile by his free hand and open the msg and read it..... He got shocked he checked number but it was unknown....

Unknown no :- you know why eunwoo didn't reach to you all this days.... I know... Good night sweety....

Kook got taken back he want to call that number but tae was sleeping hugging him so he let go of that number and thought to talk to his mom about it....

Other pov :-

Eunwoo :- I will not let you live in peace and mainly with your husband... I will make him mine at any cost... I will snatch him... He is still my toy kim taehyung and i will show you it very soon and he started to laugh loudly....

What is eunwoo wants to do and who send that msg to tae... Who is behind that msg... Let's seee what future holds for tae...