Marriage ceremony ❤... 3

Start from the beginning

Other hand in guest room tae come out of bathroom all ready to go downstairs but his stubborn bun pull him back from door and close the door by his legs and straightly march towards him...and tae was halted his steps backwards.. He was confused why kook is behaving like this but before he ask anything kook ask him...

Kook :- tell me hyung what's cooking in your head and what you were saying you have solution of what I am thinking tell me what is up to youuuuu?

Tae :- bun relax baby relax... You will got to know soon let's go downstairs first okay...

Kook :- I am your wife I need to know first tell me right now...

After hearing this suddenly tae grab kook's waist and pull him towards himself and said..

Tae :- ohh so my wifey wants his right on his husband okay then leave it all let's just started our process to claim rights on each other...

After hearing this kook got all red and hid his face in his palms.. He got courage and push tae and ran away from bedroom... After he went out tae started to laugh a loud...

After sometime tae come downstairs saw everyone is present first he eyed his husband who was looking at his lap and playing with his fingers.. Anyone can say everybody present their just tease him a lot... Then he eyes his parents they are more than happy along with all other family members.. But lastly he eyed his in laws they saw emptiness in their eyes... With a big sigh he went towards them... Everybody is bombarded him with question mainly sohee.. She thoughts that tae is not happy with kook as past few days kook is still thinking about eunwoo.... But tae stop everybody to ask him questions and he said...

Tae :- as you know I am married with kook now kook will live with us...

All :- yes we know..

Tae :- but I am not happy..? He got cut by nam

Nam :- said with anger... What you are saying you are not happy with my bunny...

Jun :- nam calm down let him finish...

Tae :- thank you appa... So as I say kook will live with us but why I am not happy cuz eomma and Appa will have to live alone there and we don't want that.... We means all kim brothers husbands off all jeon siblings...

Yoon :- yes and eomma, Appa.. We want you two live with us....
Sohee and Jun :- whattttt... With
jeon siblings :- really....

Hobi :- yes eomma, appa and we all know mom dad also don't have any problem in it... Please don't reject your son in laws..

Tae :- yes eomma appa said yes to live with us.. Please shift with us we will live as a happy family.. We are still living as a but we still didn't meet each other sometimes.. But if you both live with us then we will be never separated So please...

After hearing sohee and Jun got emotional and started to cry... They are overwhelmed how can they got angels in form of son in laws... Jin and nam went to console their best friends... And jeon siblings they are looking at their husbands with heart eyes ... How they got lucky to have them as husbands...

Kook pov :- I was staring at my husband how can he knows what I am actually thinking... I know when he take vowed that my everything is his first priority.. But i didn't expect him to do this much... You are changing my thinking for you hyungie... I am glad I have you as my husband....

Jun :- but baby it's not right to live with same house were our children's are married...

Jin :- okay then I am also shifting then cuz I am also live with my children's and they are also married right joonie...

Nam :- yes are right let's shift..

Sohee :- jin what are you saying it's not right our babies always want you besides them more than me...

All Jeon siblings nodded in affirmation...

Jin :- then my babies also wants you beside them more than me... If I am living with my son and daughter in laws... Then you have to be to... Said firmly ...

Nam :- and junnie why you Are not ready to live with your half girlfriend.. I am missing you every day... Said with dramatic face...

Jin and sohee :- half girlfriend...?

Jun and Nam :- yes we are each other's half girlfriends...

All got unpleasant expressions on their faces but shrugged it of...

Yoon and hobi signalled tae to used their last trick... Tae nods in affirmation..

Tae went closed to then and sit on his knees cuz both sohee and junghun sitting at couch with jin and Nam besides them..

Tae :- eomma, appa please... Say yes to live with us... Showing his puppy eyes..... Eomma appa please... And that's it

Sohee and Jun got ready to live with then permanently.... They hug tae and signalled both yoongi and hobi joined them.....

And other hand jeon siblings got embraced my kim couple

Jun :- kissing all of threes forehead.. I got worlds best son in laws...

Nam :- we are to but ours are more best than yours and that's all elder couples started to bickering who's son in laws are best...

But they interpret by jimin's shout..

Jimin :- stop bickering.. And focus on our newly weds...

Yn :- yes now we have whole life to argue over who got best... But now we need to prepare their room...

Sohee :- excited yes yes let's go..

Everybody get happy after seeing excitement in her voice... And they all left for the decorating the room not before locking newly weds to guest room...

Let's see how will went their first night...it will be hot and sexy or kook will retrained himself to giving tae his everything...