Chapter 31

Evan.

I look into one of the mirror in the house while she gets ready, she left a big bruise on my neck, bigger than the one I gave her. I grin as I see her teeth in there too.

I go back to my seat as I check the stock market while drinking my coffee.

"I'm ready." She says. I didn't even hear her get down the stairs. I look up to see her dressed in a suit, a very dangerous one too. One that makes me drool, I almost choke on my coffee but I hold it and swallowed. A dark blue blouse, underneath it, a small vest suit that shows her waist, a button down baby blue shirt and dark blue trousers.

"Great. Um-" I pause to think what I was wanting to do. "Right. I should go get ready." I stand up to get my shirt that's on the couch, I took it off when I was cooking breakfast for us. I take it and wore it and I can still feel her gaze on me.

"Let's go, Angel." I smile at her as I take my important things, it's not like I'm not coming back here. I'll leave somethings here.

Before we left, she put down food for her dog and we both got out. Then she opens up her huge garage and all I can see is a lot of cars. I do have a lot of cars too, but she went overboard.

"Too many cars." I observe.

"My mother loved cars." She says as an explanation, and that's enough for me.

I walk around the cars, one is different from the other. The ones you see in the movies? Yeah those ones. It looks just like them.

"That's my mother's." She says as I touch the car, not a bit of dust on it. "Father bought it for her since she loved cars so much."

I feel sorry for her, but knowing Azaleas, she hates pity. Literally. "He gave it to you?" I ask.

"No. My mother before she died, said to give me the car once I turned eighteen." She answers as she finally picks her car, she picks the Skyline R34 GT-R. "This one is my favorite after my mother's car." She smiles a little smile that I almost couldn't catch but I did.

"I'll have to go home to get ready, I'll see you in the company." I get out of the garage to get to my own car, but then she grabs my wrist, sending electric shocks right too my dick. I turn my head to her. "Yes?"

"What are we?" She asks.

"What do you want us to be, Angel?" I turn my whole body and I grab her hand.

"Look. As much as it pains me to say this, I do not have any experience with relationships whatsoever." She says in a tough tone, not so tough when I kiss her though.

"Do you want us to be friends with benefits." I pause. "Or... do you want me to be your boyfriend?" I give her choices. And god how much I want her to choose the second option.

"I want to be your girlfriend." She answers quietly, as if she was embarrassed.

"I'll think about it." I tease with a huge grin on my face.

"What?" She says with a hardened expression and a cold glare.

I roll my eyes and grab her hand next to my mouth. "Azaleas Sakuno. Can I be your boyfriend?" I ask her the natural way.

Her face lightens and she smiles. "Yes." A simple answer that makes me want to grab her and kiss her until she can't anymore. What's stopping me anyways?

I grab her by her hand so she stumbles on my chest. "What are you do-" I stop her by leaning in and pressing my lips against hers, she got caught off guard at first, but then she kissed me back just as passionately. The brush of her lips against mine, it feels all too good to be true. The hatred I've grown against her turned into something literally the opposite. I've never liked anybody more than her.

I finally pull back and I feel like she's going to fall so I put my hand on her back. Her breasts pressing against my chest, and that feels like heaven.

"I'll go now. See you, Angel." I wink at her and leave her there, still processing what happened.

I finally get to the company where our meeting is going to be held. All I can think about the whole time is how her mouth brushed against mine. How she tasted like sweets. She did have a lot of candy in her house to be completely honest.

"Son, you're here!" Andre greets me first.

"Yes, I am." I say as he wraps an arm around my shoulder and we both go in the meeting room, which was empty. Probably because we're early.

"We waited for you yesterday. You didn't come to dinner." He says as he takes a seat in the center

I had completely forgotten about our daily dinner so we can still connect. But I can't make up an excuse, I want to brag about Azaleas but I won't. I still don't know if she wants our relationship to be public. And what she wants, she gets. And that includes me.

"I was busy yesterday." I say as i take a seat on his right.

"With what exactly?" He raises a brow.

"Doing something really important." I say as i shrug.

"Hmm.." he leans back on his chair. "Did you make the presentation? It's your turn because Azaleas did it last time." The mention of her name is a blessing.

"Yes, of course." I had the presentation ready days ago, and it turned out perfect, maybe at least.

"Great. Ali told me to tell you that she missed you." It's been a few days that I haven't visited, I don't always go to the family dinner. But I make time for it.

"I missed her too." I smile warmly.

"So, son. What the bruise on your neck?" He asks.

Oh shit. I thought it was covered.

AngelicOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara