Chapter 44

Evan.

"Favorite color?" She asks the questions first, unlike her normal self, she's happy and joyous. She's shining, she loves this.

"Hmm..." Red was my favorite color. But when I see her eyes, I'm convinced it's black and blue, when I look at her hair, I'm convinced it's silver, when I gaze at her lip color, I'm connected it's pink. But what I like most is her eyes, they're so beautiful. I love them. "Black and blue." I answer with a smirk.

"Your favorite color was red." She smiles as she looks like she recalls something.

"You knew my favorite color?" I cock my head.

"Yeah. I heard you saying it when we were teenagers." She smiles more. I can sense something is wrong, something bad is about to happen, but I'm not sure.

"Stalker. What about you?" I chuckle when I think if she'd say black. That would suit her to be honest.

"Wisteria." She answers, her answer caught me off guard because I thought it would be a dark color. But wisteria goes with her too.

"That's such a vivid color. It's cute." I state. She proved me wrong, again.

"What about favorite food?" She asks.

"Pizza." I answer. "You?"

"Pizza too." She smiles. She's laying on my chest while Leo and Mimi are glaring at Oliver, who is laying on the rug, watching them.

"What about.. your favorite desert?" She asks, Innocence in her eyes. She's so fucking cute.

"You." That earns me a pinch on my thigh, and that seems to make me hard.

"Your supposed to say ouch not get hard you idiot." She jumps from my chest and sits on the couch, avoiding me.

"You want to help me with that part, Angel?" I say with a wide smirk on my face.

"Not happening." She says instantly with a blush on her face. She doesn't surpress her emotions with me and that makes me happy. I hope this lasts forever.

"You didn't have a choice anyways." I put her on my shoulder and she starts punching my back.

"Put me down!!" She says, looking like a child who doesn't want to shower but their parents force them.

I slap her ass and she lets out a small sigh. Making my erection ache more for her.

"Don't worry, I'll be gentle." I lie, I'm not going easy on her tonight.

"I totally trust you." She says, sarcasm dripping in her voice. I'm happy I can get emotions out of her. I open the door with my free hand.

"Let's see if I can drain that attitude out of you." I wink at her when I throw her on the bed.

"When's the launch by the way?" I ask her.

"I think it's on the first of April." She answers when I get on top of her.

We're on March 16th now, it's been six months since we started the product making. I guess on the seventh month mark we get too see the product all over the market.

I lean in and I bite her ear, making her twitch. "Now, strip for me. Angel." I whisper softly.

She takes off my sweater that was big on her and her soft pink nipples are as hard as I intended them to be. She removes my shorts and removed her thong, leaving her naked.

"Spread your legs." My breath catches at the view of her spreading them, she doesn't make eye contact with me as she does what I say. She's adorable, beautiful and hot. How does that even work? I don't know.

I take off my shirt and I can feel her gaze on me while I do it. She loves my body and I know she does.

"You're already wet for me." I say as i trace my fingers on her soft flesh, she trembles when I make contact with her body.

I release my belt and unzipped my pants, my hard cock dripping from pre-cum.

I put myself in between her. "Lift your hips for me, Angel." I smile at her warmly when she does as I say.

I start teasing her by sliding up and down at her soft wet flesh, she trembles and twitches. As i looked at her eyes, I could see the desire flickering inside them, a hunger mirroring my own.

With a firm grip on her waist, I pull her close asserting my dominance over her trembling form. My hands traced every single curve of her body, memorizing the warmth of her body against mine, memorizing every inch of her softness.

I finally thrust inside her, I get all in. Her pussy is still tight, even though we fucked multiple times these past three day. It's still as warm and soft as the first time.

"Fuck." She moans softly, I love it when that beautiful mouth says something so dirty.

"You take me in so well. Fuck, look at you." I turn her around for her to see herself and who she belonged too in the big mirror in my room.

I lean in and I cup her chin while making eye contact with her through the mirror. " y yo para siempre, Ángel¹." I whisper in her ear, biting it once more. It's only fair, my back is full of her nail scratches, and her body is full of my marks.

"Aishiteru.²" --thrust-- "Я тебя люблю³" --thrust-- "je t'aime.⁴" --thrust--.

"Aishiteru yo, senkai mo.⁵" she says back, trying to hold her voice together as I thrust in and out of inside her.

As we moved together in perfect synchrony, I lost myself in the rhythm of our bodies, each thrust bringing us closer to the edge of oblivion. And when we finally reached that precipice, when pleasure washed over us in a tidal wave of sensation, I knew that I had found my sanctuary in her arms.

1, Spanish: You and me forever, Angel.
2, Japanese: I love you.
3, Russian: I love you
4, French: I love you
5, Japanese: I love you, a thousand times.