Chapter 57

Evan.

I missed her. Every single inch of her. I missed how she would moan my name, I missed how she would bruise my back everytime she orgasmed, I missed everything and now I wanna do more. I want her. Every part of her.

"Evan!" She squeals when I turn her over to sit on me.

"Didn't you like earlier?" Her face flushes, meaning she loved it.

"No I didn't." She's a very bad liar. And she knows it.

"I don't like liars you know?" I cup her face and her lips are so swollen and red I want to kiss them again. I want to kiss them forever. I don't want to stop.

I pull her towards me and I kiss her desperately. I need her. I really do.

She moans when I bite her lip and I kiss her harder, more aggressively.

Her phone rings and it gets her attention. She grabs it and looked at the ID of the caller.

"Did you tell your family you woke up?" I ask.

"Nope, but someone might've told them." She says as she turns off her phone and she puts it aside. She then turns to me, with a look bursting with rage.

"Are you okay, Azaleas?" I ask before I do anything rash and break her again.

"I think Kano might make Sarah COO permanently." She says, her tone tight. Business mode?

"What? No. I do not accept that and I will not let her. Even if it costs her life." I say, my anger matching hers. I knew Kano would choose Sarah over Azaleas. But favoritism in business does not work.

"You would kill for me?" Her eyes softened.

"You can't imagine what I would do for you if it means you stay beside me forever." I say while gently brushing her cheek with my thumb.

"It would be nice to kill Sarah. But no, Kano would be devastated if his brother and daughter died, plan doesn't work." She needs time to think, time to control her feelings. Then her eyes widen as if she remembered something and she climbs down from me to lays next to me. "What happened to your mother?"

"Oh." I remember what happened, Yura and Alex tortured her and killed her. Do I regret anything I did? Nope. Maybe something is wrong with me, but really. I just love her too much. "Yura and Alex killed her." I answer, my tone normal.

She wraps ber arms around me in a embrace. "I'm so sorry." She says, her voice full of sympathy and worry. Little does she knows that I'm not sad about it.

"It's not your fault my love. She touched what's mine and I can't let anyone do that." Her eyes soften again. She smiles and kiss my neck, sending shivers down my spine.

"I love you. I fucking love you so much I can't control myself around you. You live in my head rent-free every single day. I love you, so much. I can't even express it in words."  She confesses. She does love me after all.

"Then why didn't you tell me about the plan? Just why?" I ask, if it's time for confessions at least she should tell me about this one.

"Because I knew you'd stop me." She breaks eye-contact and I soften. My hands make their way to her waist and I pull her closer to me. Pressing my body on hers.

"I would've. Because I don't want to lose you, ever." I admit. "What about the mirrors? Why are there so many?"

"Well.. I've had those ever since I got inside this house, it was so I would remove the brunette hair and dark brown contacts. And so I can be comfortable in my own body without being insecure. That's all." She confesses again.

"For me. Your the most beautiful girl ever." I tell her as I smile gently at her own smile.

"Fucking hell." She cusses. "You're too fucking perfect." She leans in and kisses me hard and harsh. My cock drips with pre-cum as she strokes it slowly. She's taking control and I'm not complaining.

"Fuck."  I groan, and she strokes faster and faster. Making me get close to my own climax.

She kisses my neck and nibbles on it, I grunt and she smiles but she keeps nibbling.

"Ah fuck Azaleas!" I whimper as I hit my climax, she's enjoying this. Every part of it. She's enjoying putting me on edge.

"Don't touch me, love. You will not touch me until I tell you too." She says in the authoritative tone she speaks with her teammates with and I nod.

She adjust herself on top of my dick. "I can drive you to submission as much as you can drive me to it." Her husky voice sends electric shocks straight to my cock. It is what I said. She makes me crazy and she makes me go against everything I am. Even my sex kinks, and I think I found a new one.

She goes all in in the first thrust, not even waiting to get the tip there first. My hands suddenly rise to grope her breasts and she slaps me. "Rules are rules." She moans a bit then she starts moving up and down. She feels fucking great, perfect.

"Fuck." I groan and she smiles. Another moan escapes her lips as her head leans back. I keep my hands to myself just like she ordered me too.

"Y-You're allowed to touch me, now." She tries to manage as if my dick isn't about to break her.

I put my hands on her waist and I start leading her before she falls.

"Oh my fucking god, Azaleas." I grunt and she moans again, finally hitting her climax.

I'm not so far. I always try to hold my own orgasm when her expression tightens, her eyes shut and her mouth parts, her cheeks flush and her ears red, and when her pussy clenches around my cock.

As she thrusts one more time. I sense my climax and I pull out of her. I let my cum wash all over her face, and fuck she looks sexy. The most beautiful woman I've ever seen.

"You looks fucking hot with my cum all over your face." I smirk, her expression is unforgettable.

No. Scratch that. She is unforgettable.