Chapter 55

Azaleas.

Evan pressed his lips harder on mine. His tongue makes his way inside my mouth and I open up in an instant. I missed everything we did. Literally.

His tongue drives mine to submission as he presses me across the wall. His erection pressing against me.

I feel like my legs will give in any second now, because the way he's making me feel is overwhelming. The way his hands are tangling my hair, his cologne washing over me like waves. I think I could actually die here and be relieved.

"You don't know how much you drive me crazy, Angel." He says, his words muffled because of his heavy breathing.

He wraps my legs around his waist and kissed me again, harder than before.

"Do you think you'd know which one is your room?" He asks, shoving his hand down my dress to meet thigh.

I moan at the sensation and he bites my lower lip, getting another groan from me. He doesn't wait and he slides his fingers inside me, all at once. I arche my bad as he keeps thrusting his hand up and down.

"I don't- oh god." I can't manage to get words out at this point.

"If you don't answer, I'll have to punish you." He says. Making my lust and desire for him grow even more.

"It's there-" I try to point, my vision blurs and all I can see is his face, his beautiful sculpted face. His gray eyes looking at me with such... Lust and Love. His thumb finds my clit and he starts circling it.

"Wrong. That is the guest's bedroom, Angel." He leans over and bites my shoulder.

He walks to my room and I notice that I was actually wrong. What is wrong with me that I forget the room I've lived in for six years?

He takes off his belt and wrapped it around my neck. "You want to be punished so bad, don't you?" He says in a tone that I would fall head over heels for.

"And what if I don't want too?" I counter.

"Well. You'll learn the hard way." He tightens the belt around my neck and my breathing almost stops. Until he fastened it.

"So, are you going to be a good little whore and accept your punishment?" He puts me on the bed, my knees tucked down my body.

"Yes, yes I will." I give up. No matter how hard I try I will never be able to resist him.

"Good girl." He ruffles my perfectly straight hair and it all smudges on my face.

His cock already stained his trousers with pre-cum. He pulls down his zipper and his dick comes out. "Suck." He orders. "If your teeth touch it, you'll get strangled. But since you're my slut. You're going to enjoy every part of it."

Fuck that was sexy. Undeniably fucking sexy.

"No touching yourself until I say you can." He adds. Adding to my own excitement. I nod in response. I wrap my hand over his dick and I put it right into my mouth. I adjust myself around it but I only get a slap on my face.

"I told you to suck, didn't I?" He smiles at my glare.

I do as he says and I start sucking and stroking. My desire gets to its peak and my hand tried to slip down my panties. He grabs it before I can make it to my pussy. "No touching yourself, Angel. I don't like repeating myself."

He shoved his dick all inside my throat, not leaving much place to breath.

"That's it, take it all in." He finally reaches his orgasm and comes inside my throat. "Swallow like a good little slut."

I swallow all of his liquid as he pulls out of my throat, a huge smile on his face. His dick is still as hard as before, if not. More.

"I'm not satisfied enough." He says and lays on the bed. He pats his thigh and signals me to sit on top of him. I crawl to him and I sit on him just like he told me to do.

"Take off your dress." He commands and I do as he says. "Take off everything." He says again. I take off my panty and bra off and he grins.

"Ride me." He says.

"I can't possibly ride that." I point to his length.

"Oh you can. And you will." He says, lust filling his eyes. Mirroring my own desire for him. I get on top of him and I struggle with getting it all in.

He grabs my shoulder and pushes me down his cock. The sensation is too much. I let out a scream when his dick gets bigger inside me.

"Fuck!" I shout when he starts to move me everytime he puts his full cock in.

"You like that don't you? You overthink so much about me loving you? Well let's fuck your brains out until you can't even think." He says as he moves me up and down.

"Evan!" I cry out when I reach my first orgasm, he groans in response and I smile at that. Just like he said, fucking my brains out.

"Oh fuck you feel so good." He pulls me down and towers over me, my legs wrap around his waist and he starts to move faster and aggressively.

He opens my drawer, and I grab his hand. It's a cursed drawer that was made for me only. I can't let him see what's in there.

"Relax. I know everything about the room." He grabs a vibrator from there and he grins a devious grin.

My cheeks flush from the embarrassment. He takes lube from my other drawer, what is that doing there? Before I can think, he slides his finger inside my other hole. Trying to get me to stretch me.

He puts my vibrator inside it and I tremble at the feeling of his dick and the vibrator.

"I'll show you a new type of pleasure, Angel."