Chapter 25

Evan.

She didn't argue much on me joining her. I became honest with myself ever since the kiss. I didn't hate her, not anymore. Because now, I have to deal with this feeling, and I hated it already, I never felt this before about anyone and I don't want too deal with it... But in the same time.. I love this feeling, it's new and it's... making me lose control.

"Watch your back, Evan." she warns before opening the door, and the view is traumatizing. There is a round table containing a few kids tied to the chairs, being tortured. I can see Azaleas stiffen composure.

She steps inside. A second she was there, the other second she was sent flying outside as a bomb exploded and all the children inside died, Azaleas on the other hand... was bruised and passed out.

I see red and I went inside the house to see some people laughing and grinning. all of them get shot and I leave only the one who was laughing too much, I'm sure he was the one who installed the bomb. He's going to die a very slow, painful death for touching what is mine

I go up the stairs as I step on all those bodies that I killed and I made my way to the guy who I shot in the legs, I grab and put him up at my shoulder, he's overweight but he's a lightweight too me. 

I pull my phone as I text Jay my location and told him to get back-up. When I get out of the house with the guy passed out on my shoulder. I see that Azaleas's body was held between a guy's arms, I drop the man in my shoulder and rush to the man holding Azaleas's body. She isn't dead, thank god.

"I'll take care of her." I say with a cold stare.

The man narrows his eyes. "No. I don't trust you." he says. I'm so close to cutting his arms off because no one gets to touch Azaleas unless its me.

I snatch Azaleas's body from his arms and he almost screams at me until he sees the cars that pull up. Jay is the first one to get out and he runs to me. "Touch her again and I'll cut your arms." I threaten and he flinches at my threat.

"Take this man's body to my torturing basement." I say in a cold tone as Jay nods and went to pick up the man's body.

"Hey, you!" the guy comes up to me but I hold Azaleas closer to me.

"Tyler..." I hear her mutter and relief washes over me. "Trust him." she assures him and he takes a step back. I press a soft kiss on her forehead before ordering my men to kill everyone in that house unless they are victims. While Azaleas's team helped evacuating the victims. 

She had stepped right into a trap because she wanted to save people and if I didn't like her before, I do now.

Azaleas is hurt and I can do nothing about it, it makes my heart ache and my stomach drop. I rush to a doctor Jay bought with them and instruct him on what places he can touch because I'm not letting a man touch her.

"I should do my job correctly. And I need to touch her, Mr.Ravens." the doctor, Sammie comments.

"Touch her in any unwanted place and you'll lose your hand, permanently." 

"Yes, sir." the shake in his voice shows he's scared.

Azaleas isn't in a life-threatening state, she just hit her head too hard with the floor and passed out, as for the bruises, she twisted her ankle and she has a cut in her arm. She got bandaged and thank god, she's opening her eyes slowly.

"Evan?" she looks at me then at the doctor. I dismiss him, leaving her and me in the back of the van.

I hold her hand in a reassuring way. "You sure as hell know how to make a man worry." it was the most painful hour seeing her defenseless here

she smiles a little then got up quickly as if she remembered something.

"The children... They're dead." she squeezes my hand to show her anger and agony.

"Yes." I say.

She get out of bed as if she wants to go back to the house, but i grab her wrist and pull her to me, making her close to me.

"You're still injured. You will not go." I say in a authoritative tone and she tries to yank her arms.

"There's still people inside that house, Evan. This is serious."

"I evacuated them all, stay." I tell her and she wasn't really convinced. "We'll go out under one condition. You don't walk." 

"My leg is fine." she tries to show me by stepping on it but ended up almost falling before I reached out an arm to hold her steady by her waist. "Fine." she lets me hold between my arms.

I get out of the van with her between my arms, Yura was beside Alex waiting patiently for Azaleas. Once she saw her she rushes to us and gives me a look of suspicion before dropping her eyes to Azaleas.

"Are you okay?" Yura asks Azaleas.

"Besides the headache in my head and the pain in my ankle. I am." she says sarcastically.

"You can leave Azaleas with us." Yura says as she looks up at me.

"Azaleas is staying with me." i say with a cold tone.

"I am?" Azaleas questions.

"You are." 

"Yeah i'm staying with him." she says back to Yura.

"Wait what?-"  Yura looks at me then at Azaleas. "He literally threatened Ty! We can't leave you with him."

"You threatened Tyler?" She looks up at me.

"Kind of." I admit.

"Apologize." She orders.

Just because it would make her upset if I didn't, ill do it.

I go up to Tyler with Azaleas between my arms.

"I apologize for threatening you." I say while slightly bowing my head and with a smile that doesn't reach my eyes.

"You left a man alive?" She asks.

"Yes. I'll deal with him, don't worry." I say as i get away from whatever that was.

I look down at her and she passed out, again. Fuck.