Chapter 9

Azaleas

"There's a Russian guy buying sex trafficked girls." Yura informs me.

"Oh my fucking god. Can he just go back to his country in peace. For fuck's sake." Tyler sighs.

"What's his name?" I ask her.

"Sergey something." She squints her eyes and tries to read the last name. Alex comes from behind and leans over.

"Sergey Kuznetsov." He answers in her place, a slight blush came across her cheek and I almost lose character. She likes him and he likes her, when will they know that? I don't know.

"Don't tell me you're gonna kill him?" Luke says as he plays with his curly black hair.

"Absolutely." I get up. "Prepare the cars, we need to save lives-"

Yura cuts me off and I glare at her, I can see her curling into a ball due to my stare. "He's in a mafia in Russia. Killing him means war."

"Fuck him. Fuck the mafia. Fuck Russia."

"Yeah! Fuck the mafia!" Lea says.

Everyone turns to her with a raised brow. She was not talking about beating the mafia.

"Oh come on, they're hot!" She says defensively. I agree with you Lea.

"Let's go." I order and they follow from behind, this time I'll let Yura tag along, just because she insisted.

"Are you gonna torture him?" She asks from beside me.

"Depends on the girls' physical situation."

"Fair enough." Yura nods and stays behind me as we all make it to our cars, weapons planted on my thigh and waist. As for the others they hold a gun or two. With a knife on their vest.

"I know I asked this one a lot, but don't you feel guilty when you kill them?" Luka says, I don't blame him for asking this question to be completely honest.

"No." I answer simply as I feel my shoulder stiffen, it's not time for a panic attack or any type of flashbacks, body.

We finally get to where he's staying, a mansion. Tyler and Alex were left behind to hack the system of the cameras and security alarms so they wouldn't catch us.

I already studied the house, thanks to the blueprint Tyler gave me, I just needed to take a look and I figured out all the hiding places the girls might be inside.

"So.. we're here." Luke looks at the house, his eyes wide. It's just a mansion.

"Get prepared to break in." I order as they all got to fighting stances and I opened the big gate.

They infiltrate and go all around the house, as for me, I got inside the mansion like I live here.

"Who are you?!" Sergey shouts, holding a gun at his hands.

"No one." I rush to grab my gun and quickly shot both his legs. I take his gun as he shouts in pain. "Where are the girls, Sergey?" I put his own gun on his forehead, one wrong move and he dies.

"How do you know my name?!" He says, out of breath.

"That isn't an answer, Sergey." I play around with my gun around his dirty blond hair.

"They're in the basement, just please don't kill me." He pleads, coward.

"Alright." I take him by his waist and put him up to my shoulder, making my way to the basement.

"Where are they?" Elena asks as she gets inside the house.

"Basement." I answer and she rushes to the basement, I myself am making my way to the basement.

Elena already went in before me, untying the girl who look horrified. They have scars and bruises.

"Get them to the car. Drive them to the safe. You know the drill." I tell her as I throw Sergey to the ground, he's such a light weight.

"Are you taking us back to that place?" A girl says, her eyes tearing up as she speaks.

"No. I'm sure you don't trust us. But if you want to get out of this hell hole, do as the old hag says." I look over at Elena and if I know one thing. Elena does not like to be called old hag.

"Come on, girls. Let's go." She says in a gentle voice and they all nod leaving me in the basement with Sergey. Finally, privacy.

I take a chair and put it against an iron pole, the i grab him by the collar and sat him down.

"You think your kind? Hate to break it to you, but you're the devil himself!" He shouts, his eyes glaring at me as his nostrils flaring.

"I never said I was kind. I know I'm not, I'm not a hero either. But you're right, I am the devil." I take out my screwdriver from its sheath, torturing time. "Tell me, Sergey. Where did you buy these girls from?"

"N-None of you fucking business." He's angry it seems.

(Torture warning)

"Too bad." I put my screwdriver on his leg muscle and stabbed it, making him scream, then I drag it to his knuckles.

"I'll tell you! Please, Stop!" He shouts.

Satisfying.

"It's 'Iron' I bought them from a Mexican looking guy. I don't know who he was though, I swear." He hesitates. "But I heard him talking about someone called Owen. He said he runs the thing."

"Owen.." it doesn't help much, but it helps in a way.

"Thank you, Sergey."

His eyes glitter with hope, just like what the girls earlier had in their eyes, but this is fake hope. Because he's dying on my hands today. I stab his eye with the screwdriver and I plant my dagger inside of his head. Making him die instantly.

"Ew." Yura say from behind me.

"Call Isabella and Luka, they need to clean this stupid body." I kick the body, making it and the chair fall to the ground.

"Sometimes I'm convinced you're a psychopath." She says as she leaves the basement.

Tomorrow I have a meeting at 8AM, it's 12AM now. I should drive home while they clean up, today was already as tiring as it was. I did most of the company work at home, then killed a bunch of men, and someone apart of the Russian mafia.

"Azaleas?" Isabella's warm voice brings me back to real life.

"Yes?" I turn to her.

"Go home. You did great." She says.

"Don't you have a meeting at 8AM? Don't let Mr.Kano down." Luka adds.

"Thank you. Really. You guys are very dear to me." The L word is too hard to say.

"You're dear to us too, Azaleas. We love you." Isabella shares.

I give her a quick smile then I rush to my car, I have to go home and sleep. Or maybe I won't be falling asleep because of the stupid fucking flashbacks. When was the last time I had a good night's sleep?