Chapter 28

Evan.

She still didn't answer me, but how she never denied about liking me in front of Kano? I think she does, but she isn't planning on saying it anytime soon, I know her.

"I'm going to go back to work." I tell her as we leave the company, a hand on her waist to keep her steady and safe.

"Oh." She sounds disappointed. "Okay." Her body stiffens.

"If you want to spend the day with me just say it, you know?" I tease.

She pauses for a moment, as if she were thinking. Then she looks up at me again. "No. I don't. You have work. I don't want to be a distraction. Especially since the product is close to launching." She looks down again.

"You just have to say the key word and I'll stay with you." I say in a playful tone.

"I'm serious, Evan." She glares up at me, she doesn't like people teasing her, I know that. "And wipe that hideous grin off your face." She looks down again.

Azaleas.

We were in front of the mini van, and now, his gentle touch was gone. I try to steady myself by grabbing on a handle, he opens the door to the back seat, and throws me there. Closing the door behind him.

"What did you say about my grin?" He says, towering over me.

I try to break free, but my hands and arms refuse to move. My body is literally letting him take control.

"It's. Hideous." I bite out.

"Oh yeah?" His grin spreads all over his face. And ill be completely honest, it doesn't even come close to hideous, it's perfect. Hideously perfect.

"Get off me, Evan." As much as I like this, I can't appear weak for his touch.

"You deserve a little punishment, don't you think?" He gets closer, his warm breath sending an electric feeling through my body as he breaths down on me.

Silence, silence is the key. Maybe if I keep being silent he'll get off me? Right. I'm sure. Where the hell did he put gentle Evan?

"Cat's got your tongue?" He chuckles.

"No. Your grin is still hideo-" I'm completely caught off guard when he crashed his lips against mine. Yes, I didn't know how to kiss, but ever since the kiss in the library, I had learned a bit too much. And... I'm ashamed to even say this, I practiced. I like everything being perfect, and that includes kissing.

I try to break free from his hold, as much as I carry skills in my hands, he holds more physical strength then I do. Whenever I try to pull back, he grabs me right back.

Eventually, I gave in and kissed him as passionately as he did.

"I hate you." I say in between kisses.

"That makes one of us, Angel." He pulled back. I try to suck in oxygen, but I can't. I want more. More of him. "If you want more, you can say that. Of course plus the magic word." He says playfully.

"Make me." I say, challenging him.

He lets out a low laugh, one that sends chills down my back.

"Oh, Angel." He sits up and grabs me by my waist, then put me on top of his lap. "If you can withstand the inches between us without kissing me-" He says then lets out another laugh when he catches me looking at his lips. Hungry for them. "I'll leave you alone. Though I think that's not what you want is it?" He says in a gentle tone.

It is not what I want, but I'll work with it. "It is." I answer as I get closer to his face, the tension between us can burn people in a ten meter radius. Until there were inches between us, I stop. Trying to control the urge to kiss him. Then I notice something bulging in his pants, and it's not small. So it cannot be a phone. Maybe, just maybe it's a big sword he holds with him.

I ignore it like one would ignore their moms when they ask them to do a chore.

"If you kiss me first, you drive me home, without uttering a word about what happened or teasing me about it."

"Bet." He grins widely while looking at my eyes, deeply.

Maybe this is the hardest thing I've ever experienced, in my whole life, I could resist everything. But I cant resist him. Why couldn't I? I don't know. Should I just get over with it and lose? My mouth wants more of him, I want more of him.

"You seem quite tempted by me, Angel."

If I move my lips, it'll touch his, and I think I have enough control over myself to do that. I think.

Well that's the thing, kids. Never trust your I think. Because I, didn't control myself much longer and kissed him anyways, my hands clutching his hair while his hand is on my waist. He knew this would happen, thats why he's smiling while kissing me.

"I hate you. I hate you. I hate you." I keep saying over and over again, thinking if I say it much more, ill be able to believe it.

He kisses me harder, more passionately, my words were nothing but lies. Because if i can't hide my feelings I'll lie.

I feel something pressing between my thighs as I lean over him more.

"Please tell me that that isn't what I think it is." Because it's way too big to be what I think it is.

He chuckles in response, and that gives me enough answer. He. Is. Hard.

I finally pull back, wanting oxygen. Lust fills my chest, I know I should ignore it, and I do.

"You got better." He notices.

"Yes." I wasn't going to let him know I practiced with my hand.

"Did you practice with anyone?" His eyes narrow. If there was anyone I would've practiced with, I feel sorry for them.

"Why? Are you jealous?"

"Don't test me, Azaleas." He says my name as a warning.

Does my hand count for a person? Let's just say it did. "I did."

"You what?" His eyes turn to a glare. "Who? Azaleas. Who?" His possessiveness shows through his tone.

"I just wanted to see your reaction. There is no one. There's only you."