Chapter 21

Evan.

The way he looked at her made me want to pounce on him, kill him with my bare hands and cut him to pieces. After we will finish this meeting I'll make sure to take one of his eye balls out as payment for the way he kissed every inch of her body with his eyes.

Her eyes are lifeless as she was talking about business. But her body was beyond perfect. The green silky dress she was wearing... It's breath taking.

I don't know why this wave of anger hit me when I heard him say her name, I would like anyone to call her by her name, not even Jay.

"Mr.Raven." Azaleas pinches my legs under the table and I realize that we were still in the business dinner.

"Yes, Mrs.Sakuno?" I turn to her with a grin, her pinch alone made me my day better.

"I'm going to be right back. You can continue the conversation with Mr.Elisson." she stands up. "I'll be back."

She went off somewhere and I turn my focus to Blake.

"I think the product is going to be a huge gain for us, the investors, and for you. The partnership that was made was surely a surprise, given your relationship with... Mrs.Sakuno." What relationship?

"What's wrong with my relationship with Mrs.Sakuno?"

"Well, as the rumors say you were rivals in your teenage years." He admits.

"It's a true rumor to be completely honest. But business is business."

"You're right." He nods and shoots me an approving smile.

"Overall, I will be investing in this project." He holds a hand for me to shake but I ignore it, making him put it back to its place with awkwardness.

"Perfect." I got him where I wanted him, Azaleas and I put up with his stupid questions, some not even about work.

"It was good meeting you." He says as he stands up and I noticed that Azaleas got back.

I nod with a smile that doesn't reach my eyes.

"I'll be taking my leave." His tone was scared from the appearance behind me.

"Good bye, Mr.Elisson." she says in a apathetic tone as he leaves.

I sit and she sits back too, this time im facing her.

"He accepted."

"Of course he did. Never in my working years did someone refuse." She says, her ego is sure as hell bigger than Burj Khalifa.

Her eyes dart over the entrance and I can feel her shoulders tense, the big guy looks over at us, and his eyes are dark, very dark they can be considered black, just like Azaleas's left eye. He seems so familiar but I can't remember clearly.

Her eyes seem ice cold as she turns to me, a hardening gaze on me.

"Who's that?" I ask her.

"Takeshi-" her words are cut off by the same guy named Takeshi as he adds.

"Sakuno. My name is Takeshi Sakuno." He says in a rough voice, his eyes are a little less lifeless than Azaleas's eyes. That's her father, I remember him from the one time I visited and Elizabeth was alive.

I look over at her and her glare is.. too much for me to handle, inside that glare is hurt. I can't. You can't what? Stand her in pain? I thought you wanted her to feel pain. No. God no. I don't want to care about her.

"I'm Azaleas's father. Real father." He smiles a smile that doesn't reach his eyes, his dimples showing. I guess that's where she got her dimples. I know who he is.

"It's been a long time." I state.

"Yes, you've grown up alot over the years." He looks over at Azaleas, who pinned a glare at him. "It's nice to see you my daughter." He smiles a wicked smile that I want to wipe off his face.

She doesn't answer him and that makes me come to one conclusion. She doesn't want to speak with him.

"I apologize, but we are currently in the middle of a meeting, let's engage in a conversation later." I smile at him and he smiles back.

"I understand." He walks off until I can't see him anymore.

I turn to her to see her gaze softened.

"You looked like you were about to kill him, Angel." I chuckle.

"Because I was." Her mouth curls up a little at my statement.

"I thought the Twisted club only took in successful and powerful people. Or with people that had a close connections to the fathers of the Twisted club."

"Yes. Takeshi got here with my great-grandfather being one of the fathers." She crosses her arms.

"So you got here by your last name?" I tilt my head slightly.

"No. I got here because I'm powerful and successful, and most of the people here are scared of me and what I can do. I also own some of the rooms here, some I inherited and some I bought." And I'm sure by bought it meant a huge sum of money.

"Thank you for chasing him away. Ever since the dinner I couldn't even go away without thinking about the hundred way I can kill him and make it look like an accident."

I laugh at her way of expressing how much she hates her father.

"You wanna see something new?" She says as she gets up.

"Sure." I stand up as well and follow her.

She's leading me to the hallways full of rooms, until she makes it too the library Ali likes to read in.

"I always seen Alissa here." She says with a sweet tone. Most people hate Ali, she's an introvert who doesn't like anyone beside the people close to her.

"Yes, and?" I hope she won't talk down about my sister, even if that's really not what she does.

She walks to a specific shelf and clicks on a certain book, the shelf scoots over and a hidden door gets in the sight. She takes a key from her pocket and opened the door.

"When I saw Ali reading here by herself and surrounded by all of those men that go in here..." The way she calls her by her nickname make my heart soften even more. "I decided to give her a spare key for this secret room. For her to read in peace without anyone sparing her any glances." She lets me in and closes the door behind her.

If the library outside was big, this one was more than big.

Her doing that for my sister... Is just too sweet. Too fucking sweet that I want to kiss every inch of her body until she pleads for more.

I don't hate her anymore. Not after what she just said.