Chapter 59

Azaleas.

I finish my shower and I go downstairs, Kano never told me when he's going to come and I still can't cook anything.

"Can you cook?" Evan asks.

Nope. "Yes." I lie as I try to cut a carrot.

"You don't." He says with a chuckle.

"I know seventy ways to cut a body, don't try me." I look over at him and he grins even more.

"Yet you don't know how to cut a carrot, interesting." He smiles sweetly.

I start cutting the carrot correctly surprising myself because I don't know how to cut a carrot. It's like cutting a body. "See?" I turn to him.

"Great." His eyes are full of desire, his cock is hard. And I'm throbbing.

He grabs be by my waist and he puts me on top of the kitchen table. "What are you doi-" he kisses me before I can continue. Does he always have to do that?

His kiss is just as always, aggressive and longing. I kiss him back just as hard, his hand grips my waist harder and my hand tangles his hair.

He takes off my shorts before looking at me. "I hope you don't like these panties that much." He grins as I hear the fabric get shredded and torn away from my body.

He goes on his knees and looks up at me. "You're fucking beautiful, in every way possible." He says in a gentle tone. His voice always sending me shivers down my spine.

He places his head between my legs and his tongue starts to do his work. My clit is pounding with lust, my heart is racing and I don't even care about not knowing how to cook.

He sucks my clit aggressively and my back arches, that earns me a smile from him as he buries his tongue inside of me.

"F-Fuck." I mumble when he start circling my clit with his tongue, I feel the pleasure everywhere. I can't see what's next to me or behind me, I can only see and feel him.

"I can get on my knees for you everyday and I wouldn't get tired." He says as he makes me orgasm, his tongue sliding in and out of my pussy.

"Please." I plead, what am I pleading for?

"Please what, Angel?" He grins as he looks up at me.

I try to find the words but I just can't. I'm not sure what I want, I totally forgot. It's like the first time we're fucking, because every time is unforgettable.

He chuckles. "Please fuck this little beautiful cunt of yours?" He says in a voice that would get me to get punished by him, on purpose.

"Yes, please." I beg, I'm not used to begging for business or begging for anything. But I would beg him anytime of the day and I wouldn't even regret it.

He gets up and undid his sweatpants, he's rock hard, he was hard all the time.

"You're going to take it all in like the good little whore you are." He demands as he takes both my legs up his shoulders, then he puts on a condom on his cock.

"Yes, I am." I say in a soft voice, he smirks and his eyes darken, he puts my legs down and I get confused.

He went to the couch ang grabbed something, it was a tie, what is he going to do with a tie? Wrap it around my neck?

He grabs both my arms before I can protest and he ties them together then he puts them both above my head, wrapping his hand around them.

"You won't choke me?" Maybe my voice has a little disappointment in them, but I didn't mean to show it.

"You forget that I have two hands, Angel. I can wrap it around your throat and choke you until you start begging me to stop."

His talk makes my pussy throb for him even more, I want him to choke me until I beg him to stop? Yes.

He puts it in, it stretches me wide.

"That's not that deep." I lie.

He laugh a low dark laugh. "That's just the tip, Angel." Now that surprises me, because even though I know how big his dick is, I never will get used to it.

"You want deep?"

Yes. "Whatever." I want him balls deep.

"Let's see how much you can endure it until I break you." He puts it all in and I can't grip on anything except my own hand, his hand is wrapped around my neck too, making my breathing uneven.

He finally starts gliding his cock in and out of me, I feel every inch of it inside me, not leaving me much place to even think.

My eyes roll to the back of my head once he starts going faster, his hand starts choking my neck harder when I clench around his length.

"Fuck." He groans as my moaning gets louder and louder everytime he thrusts.

My legs start trembling and my hands clench around each other, he grins a dark grin, but I know he's breaking too. No matter how tough he is, he can't resist me.

He slaps my face as he thrusts, I moan at that and he starts going even faster, getting closer to his climax. Instead of being hurt, I feel desire for more.

"Fuck!" He groans loud as he comes, I arch my back, making him go deeper inside me. He leans in and bites my ear, I twitch in response then he whispers. "You're such a dirty little slut for me."

My phone starts ringing while he's still inside me, it's Kano. "Don't do anything reckless." I say before he takes the phone and answers for me, he puts it on speaker. I try to get my breathing together and it works.

"We're going to be there at 1PM, does it work?" Kano says from the other line.

Evan thrust inside me and I almost let out a moan before swallowing it back. "Y-Yes, it works." I try to keep my voice managed as he thrusts inside me again, my teeth dig inside my lower lip to stop any sounds.

"Great. See you later." Kano says weirdly, he knows something is going on.

Because there is something going on.