Chapter 46

Azaleas.

My plan is simple. I will use myself as a sacrifice to find Iron's lair. I know I'm beautiful, I know if they kidnap me and sell me I'll make them a good sum of money. I'm hesitant, yes. But I will do it.

I put a tracker in myself, I hope somehow someone will find it and see where I am.

Deep breaths. I get inside the warehouse, unarmed and changing my expression to shock.

"Oh my god, what are you doing?!" I act like any American girl would. I'm japanese though.

"Get her!" A guy says pointing at me, and one of them runs to me and ties me up to one of the chairs.

"I'm going to call the police!" I hiss, maybe I could win an Oscar for this one.

"Too bad, sweetie. You can't."

Ew, he called me sweetie. That's a nickname I hate.

"Let me go!" I shout and the guy slaps me, my cheek feels hot. Too bad I don't feel pain. The only pain I feel is how Evan is going to react to me missing.

"Shut up." He says as he injects something in my arm. I'm prepared for any kind of poison. I'm immune to it, I've tried all kinds of poisons when I was a teenager. Nothing can actually do something to me.

I act as if I am asleep, until they actually move us to a van.

I open my eyes secretly, I feel dizzy and nauseous, there's no mistake, it was a bit of poison. The girls around me are asleep, for sure too.

I count every second as I look at the window, these girls and I are going automatically to Iron's base. I made sure no one knew of my plan. And I hope it stays that way.

Whenever I think of death, I think of how I would die, would it be a horrible death? If so, I'd probably be okay with it.

That's why I'm doing this.