Chapter 32

Evan.

"It's nothing dont worry about it." I fix my shirt to cover it fully.

"I'm serious." He says.

Then someone comes in, I know this someone. It's my angel, my Azaleas.

"Hello, Mr.Ravens." she bows her head and bows her head to my direction without making eye contact.

"Hello Azaleas, how are you doing dear?"

"I'm very well, how are you?" She says, her face unreadable.

"I'm great as well." He smiles warmly and Azaleas looks at her seat and let out a low sigh. She sits right next to me.

"As I was saying, Evan. Where'd you get that bruise?" He asks again, Azaleas turns to me.

"Are you bruised somewhere?" She asks, as if she didn't plant a huge hickey on my neck an couple of hours ago.

"Yes, he's bruised on his neck and wouldn't tell me why." He says with an indifferent tone.

"If she wants to make herself known, she would've." I answer and crossed my arms.

"Oh. It's a girl, again." He rolls his eyes.

That makes Azaleas's attention slide right in.

"No wonder you were in a good mood." He sighs as other executives come in, greeting us while their gaze and attention lingers on Azaleas. I'm going to make their heads bleed.

"Where's Mr.Sakuno?" Warner asks with a scoff, one of the executives.

"He's going to be here. We haven't even began." Azaleas says while looking at her watch.

"Who knew that Mr.Sakuno would be late." He ignores her statement, but Azaleas is not easy to ignore

"You're saying that about a CEO that is going to partner with you, interesting." She's holding back. For now at least.

"And who are you to say anything, you must be new. I'm Warner Black, and I can assure you I run things smoothly around here." Translation: shut up or you're going to get fired.

He's playing with fire.

"Keep your mouth shut if you want to keep your job." She warns, her face still apathetic. Not paying him much mind.

Warner gets angry. "I don't think I will let a young woman show me how to do my work." He says with a smile that doesn't reach his eyes.

I'm about too speak when Azaleas opens her mouth to say something. "Let me re-introduce myself. I'm Azaleas Sakuno. Nice to meet you, not for long though." She says with a glare that send me chills down my spine. All the room grows silent as Warner seems shocked, the other executives avoid eye contact with Azaleas as if she's going to eat them alive. I'm sure she can do worse.

"Hello." Kano finally comes in to see Azaleas glaring, he instantly sits on the left of Andre without looking at her much.

I want to hold her hand so bad, but I can't.

"Well, will you start the meeting, Mr.Evan?" Kano says with a small smile, his voice tight. Probably because of the presence next to me.

I'm so fucking tired, after an hour and a half of explaining the launch of the product, I finally sit my ass down.

"Does anyone have any questions?" Andre asks.

No one raises their hands, they asked me enough questions throughout my explaining.

"Do we approve of this?" He asks again. Azaleas's hand goes up first, then follows Kano, then the either executives follow.

"Brilliant. You're all dismissed." Andre says as everyone gets up, Azaleas takes her phone from her purse and got out of the meeting room.

"Warner, you stay." I say with a glare as he sits back down and his Adam's apple goes up and down.

"Your actions today made me reconsider your position, come to my office tomorrow. 8AM sharp." I order and he nods then gets out.

What a fucking asshole.

Azaleas comes back to the meeting room and sat beside me, while Andre is sitting, thinking. He then looks at Azaleas with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry for Warner, he's like that sometimes." Nope it cannot be excused, I will do something to damage him, at least if Azaleas doesn't beat me to it.

"All is forgiven." Azaleas says taking her phone again.

I sent her the video yesterday so she could see it. I'm guessing she did and already shared it with the others.

"If you'll excuse me, ill be going." I say with a smile at my father and left the room.

Azaleas follows after some minutes and finds me in my office.

"How can you put up with those?" She closes the door behind her and sits on one of my couches.

"He'll be fired tomorrow morning." I say as i get and pressed the button underneath my desk, the button locks the door automatically. I did it so people wouldn't bother me, but I guess it has better uses.

I sit next to her and she tenses.

"You didn't kill him, which is good news, right?" I'm the one who's considering to kill him.

"Yeah right. I was so close to beating the hell out of him." She is sitting farther away from me, probably because she thinks anyone can come in any moment.

"Come here." I pat my lap as I look at her with an innocent smile.

"No, Evan. We're in the company." She says without looking at me.

"It wasn't a request, Angel." I say, this time warning in my voice.

"I didn't know you were my boss suddenly." She looks at me in the eye.

"Come here or ill make you." I say again, when she turns her head I immediately take her by her waist and placed her on my lap.

"How the hell can you even lift me. I'm supposedly heavy?" She tries to back away, but I press her on my body even more.

"Who told you you were heavy?"

"Tyler, Alex, Kano and so the list goes on." She answers me, she doesn't try to back away anymore.

"I'm going to cut their tongue."

"Evan no cutting anyone's tongue." She says, this time adjusting herself on my lap. I can't take it any longer.

I lean in and I kiss her.