Chapter 54

Azaleas.

Shit maybe it was a bad idea to come here after not walking for a month. Like excuse me? What did you want me to do? Leave Yura to die? Not happening.

I shoot Owens legs. I'm not letting him die a quick death. He doesn't deserve it. He screams in pain but I ignore him.

"What are you doing here?! You're supposed to be dead!" Owen shouts.

"You can ask God when you go to hell."

I look to my right, and there he stand. A six foot seven blondie sexy Evan. Shocked, while the other behind him. Surprised.

"Uh-" I look over at them. "I am a ghost?"

"What the fuck?" Alex says, wide eyed.

"Who's that?" A guy I don't know says from the right of Evan.

"Before any of you say anything. Go do something useful and clean the bodies on top of the building." I order before going inside the warehouse, killing anyone in sight.

I walk more and more until I find Yura, tied to a chair. I feel silly, too. "I died and became you're guardian angel, Yura." I say with a tone that makes it believable. I start to untie a flabbergasted Yura and she doesn't even get up from her seat.

"I'll leave you to deal with that shock since everyone has the same react-" I get cut off by her jumping on me to hug me. She does, tightly too. I hug her back.

"I missed you! Everyday." Shes says and her voice cracks. I feel her wet tears on my bared shoulder but I don't care.

"Let's just get out. Not a great time of a reunion when you're surrounded with bodies." I say and she nods and lets me go.

I go outside. Evan is still where I left him. Still shocked.

I go up to him and I close the distance between us. "Do I feel real?" I ask.

"No, I'm probably dreaming." He says, looking down at me. That's annoying. I punch his stomach.

"Well does that feel real?" I question when he gets sent to the car. Holding his hand over his stomach.

"Okay. That felt very much real." He says.

"Great. I'm still recovering, so I don't have to answer any questions." I lie. Maybe I woke up yesterday, sure. But I recovered faster than lightning. It felt great. Even if I didn't want to wake up. He changed my mind.

"Wait. Why? How? When?" He asks all at once.

"Yeah no. I'm in no mood to answer that." I say, my tone soft.

"If it's what you want." He pulls me to him in a gentle hug. Oh how I missed his embrace.

"Hey! My turn!" Tyler says from next to us. Evan glares at him and Tyler gives him a sheepish smile.

"Are you feeling okay? Do you need me to do anything?" He asks, worry filling his voice and his eyes soft on mine.

"I'm great. Plus there's still an Owen I gotta deal with." I say with a smile.

"True. But can I stay with you? I need to stay with you." I need to. Never thought I'd hear him say that. But he did when I was in a coma and he did now.

"Yes." I need him, too.

I turn to Tyler and I escape Evan's hug. But he grabs me from behind instantly and presses my back on his chest. Not leaving much room. I feel something rubbing on my ass. Evan you son of a bitch. I turn to him with a glare and he only smirks.

"Tyler. I missed you as well." I say with a soft tone.

"We all missed you too." Alex says from behind.

"Seems like your girlfriend is going to come in 1.. 2.. and there." She comes running to his arms and he catches her before she slips and falls.

"I'm going to make my way back. Don't tell anyone I woke up yet." I inform them and they nod. "Also. Bring Owen to my basement. I'll deal with him. I'll have a meeting with all of you."

I start walking towards where my bike is parked while Evan is following calmly from behind.

"I woke up yesterday. Sorry I didn't tell you. I needed to get used to walking for a few minutes and I got back to hacking. Found out about Owen's plan and that's all, of course there's more. Let's leave the details for later." I turn to him as I finally get to the bike.

"I missed you. So fucking much, I felt like I was dying every day." He says, I look at his finger and the emerald ring is on his ring finger. I take his hand and I lace it with mine.

"Let's go home. We'll talk there, is that okay?" I say in a gentle tone. I still have some business to attend too. But let's stay dead, for today.

"Okay." He lets out. He gets on the bike and I get behind him. I love when he rides and I get to be his backpack.

We drive back to my house that I haven't seen for a long ass time, and we get in. My house is cleaned. My mom's car is cleaned. He kept everything clean and tidy while I was away.

Oliver rushes to me, jumps on me and knocks me off my balance and I fall on my ass. That hurts a bit. He hugged and licked my face.

Mimi and Leo are here too. Weird how Oliver got along with cats.

"Welcome back. Angel." He smiles, his eyes shining.

What a sweet nickname. I guess I still can be called that after all.

"You didn't get a girlfriend?" I ask.

"I couldn't. You don't leave my mind ever Azaleas. Even if I had tried, I couldn't. People tried to seduce me, I turned them down for one person and one only. You. You're my sunshine, you're my heart, without you I wouldn't live. I love you so much you can't imagine what I can do for you. And I can't imagine living without you in my life."

My heart skips a thousand a beats, I'm lost for words. Did Shakespeare take over this man's body? If he did, I have to buy his books even if I don't really like them.

"Please. I want to stay with you." He pleads. I can't remember when I was this bold. But I get on my toes and I kiss him.