Chapter 14

Azaleas.

I shouldn't have told him to come with me, but when it's something like torturing ten people and tying them up, I do need help with that. But I know deep down it's a delusion, I can do it by myself.

Tyler told me there's exactly a hundred and thirteen people in the warehouse, a cult that kills children and drinks their blood. Fucking disgusting. I hate myself for not saving those children.

"Are you ready?" He asks.

"Born ready. Don't die, I would hate for my only enemy to die." I say, my tone always makes up for my expression, at least sometimes. he smiles, we open the warehouse's door and I put out my grenade and launched it then Evan threw his grenade, we both hid behind the big door.

We hear people screaming, and that only brings me the thrill to kill more. I grab my machine gun and got in front of the door, shooting anyone in range randomly.

"Let's goo!!" I hear Evan scream as he gets the silencer off of the AK-47 I gave him and started shooting with me.

Their screams is my favorite melody.

"Stop." I order Evan and we both hide behind the door again, I see my team's cars pull up and many of our fighters get close to us.

"Leave ten." I order them as they all get inside.

"Bad-ass." Evan comments, I chuckle and I look at him, his eyes were wide. Oh shit i chuckled.. what happened to he doesn't deserve my smile.

Shut up.

"What?" I cock my head.

"You never laughed in front of me." He shares, his eyes relax once again and a gentle smile comes to his face. Hell, I don't laugh in front of anyone.

"I don't laugh usually, I think this is my first time laughing in months. It's refreshing." I look in front of me, hoping my stupid emotions don't take over me. I'm also hoping my cheeks are normal looking because I feel like they're about to blow up from the temperature.

I look behind me again and I see a man sneaking off the back, trying to land a shot at Evan.

I grab my gun from my leg holster in the speed of light, I get closer to Evan, using him as the wall he is so the man wouldn't see me, he looks at me in confusion and I can feel his body tensing beneath my touch.

I shoot the man directly in the head followed by my sigh of relief.

Evan clears his throat and I realize I have my hands on his chest and I'm leaning over him, forgetting that he's not a real wall.

"My bad, there was someone trying to kill you from behind." I back away quickly.

"No it's okay, thank you for looking out for me." He looks in another direction and I can see his cheek flushed, I'm sure mine are too, but im going to act like I don't feel it.

"The work is done, ten left just like you..." Yura gets cut off by looking at my face, then she tried to hold a poker face. "Ordered."

"Oh right. Evan, you know how to torture people?" I turn to him and he seemed to go back to normal, while I'm still a mess. Probably.

"Yes, of course, my favorite hobby." He grins at Yura's disgusted face.

"You both are a match made in hell." She says with an apathetic tone.

"Yura." I turn to her immediately and she starts chuckling.

"Go torture those dick heads or whatever." She gestures for the team to get out.

"Half stays to protect us, the other half will check the forest to see if anyone ran away." I order and she nods, then me and Evan get inside.

"If you don't want to do this just tell me." I warn before getting to the ten men already cuffed and sat on a chair. Thank you Elena for that one.

"No. It seems fun to do this."

"Finally someone who understands." I let out a low laugh and he warmly smiles, maybe this is heart warming, but the things I'm about to do aren't.

I take all my torturing weapons, my mini knife, my cutter, a needle, a screwdriver, a gun, and the best for last, my dagger. I put them all on the ground.

"Now..." I clap my hands together. "I'll let you guys choose which one you want to get tortured with. Or you can give me informations and not waste both of our times." Not that I'm going to leave them alive.

Evan doesn't question my actions, all he's doing is leaning on one of the big boxes, his arms crossed while his shirt's sleeve are rolled up, his devious smirk is what does it for me. And oh god I never knew someone's expression could make me feel anything, let alone make me feel horny.

"I'm going to tell you everything!! Just don't kill me!" One guys shouts.

"Someone with common sense, good." I walk over to him.

"Who told you to do this? Why too?" I interrogate.

"It was Iron!! They have a secret underground full of sex trafficked girls and children!" He hesitates. "Because the head.. from what I heard. Is a psychopath that like too see women and children in pain."

My fist clench, and I suppose Evan notices that because he walks over to me and unclenched my hand, his touch sending an electric feeling down my spine.

My hand finally relaxes and I look over at the man that was spouting informations for his life's sake.

"Continue." I wave the guy off.

"He's a man from what I heard..." I figured that already. "He also has a lot of connections with wealthy and famous people. Since they buy people off him and go too his auctions."

"Moving on." I look at the other man next to him. "Evan you question the others." I order Evan, and he nods, I feel like I have power over Evan when he accepts whatever order I throw on him.

I know damn well I have no right to do that, but the thought of me having control over, owning him. Makes my rare smiles appear, and I fucking love it.