Chapter 42

Evan.

"You think we're finished, Angel?" I chuckle when I see her confusion. I pull out of her and roll the condom, I pick up another one and slid it down my dick.

"Get on your knees and arms, Angel." I say in a authoritative tone and she obeys, her back has a huge tattoo, from her spine to her lower back. A vine with flowers, azaleas to be exact. They look beautiful, just like her. On her shoulder is a red spider lily and on her hip is another tattoo, this one is different from the others, a butterfly. A beautiful one. Her body has scars, of course, some look like gunshots and some are just scratches.

"Your attitude today is going to cost you something." I spank her and she lets out a moan, making my cock ache for her tight pussy.

"Just fuck me." She says, someone got bold.

"I make the decisions, not you, Angel." I grin and she glares as she looks at me from behind.

"Attitude." I say as i slam into her in one thrust, she arches her back making me go deeper inside her. I groan as she cries out.

"Evan," She screams my name as I thrust inside her aggressively, I lean forward and grab her tits between my fingers and I pinch them, making her scream in pleasure and pain in the same time.

Whether the scar on my chest hurts or not, I'm numb to it. I can only feel Azaleas's warm pussy wrapped around my cock, begging me for more.

"Oh god. Oh god, yes!"  She screams as her pussy clenches around me again, it takes every ounce of my power not to hit my orgasm as well. The sounds she makes, the way her pussy tightens around me every time she orgasms, the way her eyes roll at every slam of my cock. It makes me all want to come.

I spank her ass once again and she lets out a soft whimper at that, I fist her hair in my hand and brought her head backwards. Her lips are parted, her eyes are rolled up, her cheeks are flushed. This is the most beautiful view I've ever seen.

I slam into her harder and harder, she reaches her sixth orgasm of the night already. Her pussy clenches around my cock once again. I capture her lips in a brutal kiss. Not leaving her a minute to breath.

"You want me to fuck your brains out, yeah?" I say as i slam into her.

"Yes. Yes." She repeats.

"You're such a good little whore." I finally release inside her and I groan when she clenches her pussy around my cock, this time on purpose.

She breaths heavily, I'm not finished with her just yet.

"Get on the floor." I order her and she gives me a strange look but she does what I say anyways.

"Good. Now crawl to me like the good little whore you are." I command her and she follows my order.

She crawls to me and sits on the floor, the view is fucking amazing. "Now suck." I demand. For a second she hesitates but she tries anyways.

"If your teeth touch my cock, ill punish you. If you touch yourself without permission, I'll punish you." I warn and she gets on her knees, she kissed and licked my cock at first, then she tried to get it all in without her teeth touching it. The view of her struggling with my dick is truly one I'll never forget. I would give billions if a photo was like this.

"Good girl." I fist her hair and I shove my cock inside her throat, making her eyes tear up and her her eyes glare at me.

"Tyoughsghdgh" translation: you're such a dick. she says in gibberish and I chuckle, she's doing a greater job than I imagined to be completely honest.

"Don't you dare swallow." I say as i come inside her mouth, ignoring her almost insult.

She looks at me, teary-eyes, parted lip, my cum in the corner of her mouth getting out.

"Now swallow." Fuck this is the best sex I've ever had.

She swallows it, just like I imagined, in one chug.

She tries to get up but I grab her right back to her place. "Who said you can go?"

She looks down without making eye-contact. I put my finger on her chin and lifted her head.

"Get up, Angel." I say, she looks tired and when she tried to get up, she lost her balance and fell on me.

"Do you want too rest?" I never asked someone I had sex with this question, but Azaleas matters.

She nods her head.

"I'll wash you up." I smile warmly at her as I hold her between my arms, leading her to my shower.

I put her inside the hot tub and she relaxes, she thinks I'm not going in with her. What a joke.

She almost gasps when I get with her inside the tub.

I put her on top of me and I wrap my arms around her from behind. She lays her head on my chest and started getting comfortable. My dick, of course, hasn't had enough of her. She turns to me as she feels my hard erection.

"I just can't get enough of you, Angel." I admit.

"I swear to God-" She coughs as if something is chocking her.

"I guess your throat got used to my cock already." I grin when she glares at me from behind.

I get her up by her waist a bit to position myself under her, she looks at me with confusion painting her face. Then with one move, I push inside her and she squeals.

"Evan you son of a bitch-" her voice end with a whimper, she's feeling pleasure.

"I'm sorry, love. But I don't accept attitude." Her artistic back is on display, I get her up and down as her screams and cries echo through the room.

I trace my finger on the azaleas on her back, she twitches as I touch her carefully and gently, unlike what's going on under us.

She looks back at me with teary eyes and her teeth digging on her lower lip, I come to a conclusion. I'm addicted to her.

"Trust me, Azaleas. Tomorrow you won't be able to even walk."