Chapter 47

Azaleas.

Right now might be painful to some people, but for me. It's disappointing. They're really trying to torture me by a pocket knife.

I love knives.

"What should I do with a beauty such as yourself." The fat guy says. I'm not one to shame people. But he's disgustingly annoying with the way he talks.

"We're surrounding the area, give us the mark and we'll go in." Tyler says in my ear.

"Please. Don't hurt me." I say, emphasizing on the don't.

"Got it." Tyler says.

"Why shouldn't I?" He says, as if I was talking to him.

He traces his sharpened knife on my leg, blood is gushing out of me. Dark blood. It doesn't hurt as much as my heart does. I want to see Evan so fucking bad.

He moves on to my other leg and started tracing another bruise on it, I can feel my blood dripping out of my knee.

He then cut a place in my ribcage, it didn't go through my ribcage, but it sure as hell hurts. It's okay I'll get through this. Even if I die.

I make a quick work of untying myself, because in any second now. I'll give them the mark to come in.

He put his hand between my thighs, okay maybe now is the time to kick his ass. Because I won't be letting anyone touch me sexually.

I kick him in his stomach, sending him across the room. I get up.

"Enter the place as you please. Don't kill the girls, if you find a woman in her forties and she has brunette and looks like their leader, take her." I say, I don't shout knowing damn well there's two men outside of the door.

"Finally!" Yura shouts, joy running in her voice. Im losing blood, but if I die. I'll let her take over

"What the fuck!" The man named Michael shouts, a glare displayed in his eyes, his eye brows making a line between themselves. He's acting as if he didn't torture me. I surpress the pain of my legs.

I crouch to his eye level and I grab his hair. "I don't think you understand. I'm not here to be your product. I'm here to take your products." I say with a devious smile when he glares

I smash his head across the wall by my leg and blood pops out of him. It hurts, but for the sake of the girls and children inside this good for nothing mansion. I'll tell them to burn it after this.

I take his gun from his pocket and I take the knife he had, his knife was full of my blood too. I ignore the dizziness of it and continue my plan.

I get out of the room and i meet a couple of men standing beside it. I don't hesitate when I shoot their brains out and take their weapons.

When I get out, I see all the people I recruited in the past few years making their way in. I catch a glimpse of Amelia trying to run away.

Sorry, Evan.

I pull her hair and I get her on the floor.

"I got Amelia." I shout in the mansion and my voice echoes through it.

"What?!" She's in shock when I put my leg on chest, putting a bit of pressure on it.

"One stupid move and you die." I say with a smile.

"Evan would never forgive you!"

"Neither would he forgive you if you had touched me." I say with a knowing smile, and she did touch me.

"Elena." I catch Elena making her way upstairs to me.

"Basement?" She asks then her eyes widen when she looks at my crimson painted leg. "Are you okay?!" Of course not.

"Yup. Inject a sleeping drug on her." I say and Elena nods, still a bit hesitant about if I am okay or not.

All the girls in the mansion get out safe and sound, I guess my plan did work. Though the dying part didn't. I'm dizzy, is it the blood? Probably... Fuck.

I take my phone quickly and I message Evan.

Me: I love you. I want you to check my house, under my pillow. Again. Aishiteru, eien ni¹.

"Zero. Yura, you get get info on Iron from Amelia. Turns out she's the real thing." I say, managing to keep my voice normal even though the pain is uncontrollable.

"Roger that." She says.

"One." I hang up.

Me: I'm here. And there's a chance Im going to die.
*Location.*

I manage to put my phone inside my pocket before falling to the ground. I don't feel good. All the pain I surpressed earlier is coming back to bite me in the ass. All I can think about is Evan. His mouth on mine, his gentle touch on my back. His hands tracing my tattoos and his lips touching every inch of me.

Not everything lasts.

Stay with me, baby. Don't close your eyes. My mom's voice says, a voice that I thought had been lost somewhere in my mind. I miss you mom, why did you go?

Don't close your eyes. Her voice is gentle and warm. I know I'm imagining things since I'm dying. But Its okay. I feel like I'm going to sleep after a long time without it. And it feels great.

"Azaleas!" Evan's deep voice echoes in my ears, I can hear him getting close. But instead of it getting louder, the sound is slowly disappearing.

"Don't die. Please. Keep your eyes open. Please Azaleas." He pleaded, but I can't seem to think.

I brush a strand of his hair from his eyes, his eyes are shining with hurt. Even if they're gray and dark. They're somehow the light in my life.

"I'll be going momentarily. Don't worry, ill wake up." I say with a warm smile.

"No, no no no." He says rushing his words. "Do not close your eyes, please."

"Your mum turned out to be the leader, it was a shock you know?" I can feel my eyes shouting at me to close.

"What?" His voices cracks. "I don't care right now! Stay with me, don't close your eyes." He wraps me around in his arms.

"You know what's funny? I want to die so bad, but you're the only one stopping that." I say slowly, is it the drug they gave me earlier? I don't know.

He rushes through the stairs and got me out as fast as he could've, he put me on the passenger seat and he rushed to the hospital. He was holding my hand, but his touch was slowly going away. I didn't feel him when he wrapped a cloth around my leg and on the wound in my waist.

I finally close my eyes, the pain is going away and I'm relaxing.

Angelicजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें