Chapter 64

Azaleas~

"Where are we going?" I ask while he's looking at the road. For some reason, this road feels too familiar.

"You'll see when we get there." He says, putting a reassuring hand on my thigh. "Do you know one of the reasons why I picked out this dress?" He says as he start to trace my bared thigh with his nail.

"No, not really. Why?" I tilt my head in confusion, I'm trying to ignore whatever is happening down there but he isn't helping at all.

"It's an easy entrance, Angel." His finger touches my inner thigh and he starts to touch my sensitive spot. I moan and he smiles, I can see his hard erection pressing against his trousers, but he ignores it.

"You're wet from a single touch, just how much do you crave for me?" He starts to tease it and I suck in a breath, I'm trying not to get any voices out but it's almost impossible.

"S-Stop." I stutter, but he doesn't actually stop. Instead, he pushes a finger inside and I twitch. "We're in a car for god's sake." I try to reason, but he doesn't stop and he pushes the second finger.

"What's better than an orgasm before dinner, Angel?" He says and he pushes the third finger and my back arches on its own, without my consent. He chuckles darkly and he start sliding in and out, matching the rhythm of my uneven breaths.

"I need- oh god." I moan softly.

"You need what? Use your words." He says as he keeps stopping, leaving me by the edge.

"I need to come. Please." I beg, this always felt like heaven. I finally come on his hand and my eyes tear up as I come down to my release.

"That's a good girl."  He says as he slides out one more time and he slides in, my back arches and my legs twitch. He gets his hand out of my dress and he inserted a finger in my mouth, making me taste my own juices. When people do this, it's disgusting, when he does this to me. It's fucking heaven.

"Such a whore." He says then he stick his own finger inside his mouth. "You taste divine."

We arrive to the restaurant, my mind still running around with thoughts, my heart still racing and my insides throbbing for him. He doesn't know how much of an effect he has on me.

"Aren't you getting out, Angel?" He says in an honest and innocent voice, almost making me believe what happened minutes ago was just a dream I had. But the smirk on his face tells me otherwise.

He opened the door for me without me feeling anything. I was so lost in thought to notice. He holds a hand for me and I take it, interlacing it with his own hand.

"Isn't this..?"

"Where we were going to meet and you didn't know? Yes, it is." He says as he nods in greeting to the security outside.

As soon as we step in, the restaurant is weirdly empty, and the waiters were are in the right and left side of the entrance. Plus an old-aged man with grey hair waiting at a specific table, and this table is ours it seems.

"Hello Ms.Sakuno and Mr.Ravens. Please take a seat. I am Samuel Henderson, you may call me Sam. I'm the owner of the restaurant." The old man called who goes by the name Sam says. He lends me a hand to shake but Evan gives him a look even I am scared off and Sam puts it in his pocket awkwardly.

"Ms.Sakuno, I never thanked you for the day of the robbery. Really, I appreciate everything you did to protect all of them." He tries to change the subject and it surprisingly works.

"There's no need to thank me. I did anything someone would've done." I take a seat and Evan sits, facing me. God he looks so handsome. He knows I'm weak for his button-down shirts, extra points if some of the buttons are undone.

"What are you going to order?" Sam asks.

"Can you give us some time?" I say and he nods and joins the other waiters on the side of the entrance.

"I can eat whatever you eat." Evan says and he leans back on his chair.

"Was someone jealous some minutes ago that a man was going to shake my hand?" I grin stupidly at him.

"You take me for granted, I was going to cut his hands." He says, his hand on his chin.

"I wanna eat pizza." I ignore his statement, because I don't want anyone's hand to be cut today.

He puts a hand up in the air, calling for a waiter. "Two pepperoni pizzas." He says.

Even if it's too not so classy for a classy restaurant, who cares? I just want to eat something comfortably.

We finish up our food and Evan pays for the food. We leave the restaurant and we head back to the car.

"I'll make one last stop, okay?" He says when he opens the door for me, I nod in response and I sit in the passenger seat. His car is more comfortable than any car I've had in my life, a part of me knows it's because it's his.

We drive, and drive, and drive. And I accidentally fall asleep.