Chapter 8

Evan

"Yura, would you mind telling me the torture she used?" I ask Yura, she makes a face of disgust.

"All right, I know your secret, you know mine. Don't bring it up infront of your father." She warns.

"I just told you we were fetching someone, I never told you my secre-" she cuts me off.

"You're the mafia leader of 'Blood', I knew that since the police station accident."

"What police station accident?" Yura and Jay say in unison.

"I'll tell you later." Azaleas turns to Yura and said.

"How do you know?" I ask her.

"I'm literally the best hacker and you think you can hide your identity from me, Evan?" She says. Her saying my name will never fail to make me hard.

"Fine, we'll keep each other's secret. Does Kano know?" I ask her.

"He just know I kill, that's all. Nothing more nothing less. I'm planning to keeping that way, Evan." She replies, with a cold ass tone.

"Okay. I get it." I pause. "I'll see you in the meeting tomorrow, right?" I ask her.

"Yes. And I wont be a bloody mess don't worry."

I'd rather she comes to the meeting like this, for personal eye-looking pleasure of course. Cause she looks hot like this. The fire blazing in her eyes matches mine, and I know she feels the tension between us, but we both choose not to say anything.

"Um. By the way, your hand is bleeding." Jay notices the blood dripping in her hand.

She opens her hand to see that her nails were digging a bit too hard.

"Oh my god." Yura says as she looks at Azaleas's hand with worry in her eyes.

"It's okay, I deal with more." She brushes it off.

"I'll see you tomorrow, and get that wound disinfected." I advice and turn my back to her and Jay does the same.

"See you." She calls out from behind a d walks off with Yura.

Me and Jay make our way to the car and I sit in the passenger seat, Jay and Stella in the back cuddling. While the driver drives us to the base.

"We told you to stay in the base and you stormed off." I look over to Stella.

"Well, I'm sorry for getting kidnapped." She says sarcastically. "I was mad, Evan. People get mad."

"But they do not run off into an empty space that has a high probability of getting kidnapped."

She shuts up and curls into Jay's chest and he glares at me. I have to lecture her because she needs to learn her lesson. But I guess I need to go easy on her, considering she just got out.

I'll need something to distract me from Azaleas burning image in my head, fantasizing about women has never been a problem, until she came into my life, again. After eight years, she came right back and slid inside it.

I want to hold that silver hair by my fist and fuck her till she doesn't remember anyone's name but mine. I wanna to make her scream, I want to see her face when she's gonna take it-

"Evan!" Jay shouts.

"Yes?' I turn to him.

"Jesus, are you deaf? I've been calling five times." He rolls his eyes, and this is what I mean by I need a distraction. "Go easy on her, I mean in training."

"Fine, whatever."

I fucking hate my hormones.

"Sir. We're here." Our driver, Jerry says.

"Thanks Jerry. See ya!" I get out of the car and Jay and Stella follow from behind. A guy comes running, it's Liam.

"Sir. We have a new report about the ones who stole the drugs." Liam rushes.

"Good. They can't keep their hands to theirselves." I take the paper on his hand and read it. I don't do drugs, but people do them, and people buy. So its really a win/win. No doing drugs but getting money off of it. It's fun.

"Uh- Also..." Liam hesitated and I raise a brow at him. "Sergey is in your office."

"Why did you let him in?" I ask.

"Because he insisted, and maybe he held a gun to my head." He explains.

"Average fucking Russian." I storm off to the inside of my base and Jay follows from behind, leaving Stella with Lucy.

"What're you gonna do about him?" Jay asks.

"I don't know. I don't even know why he's here." I reply. Sergey doesn't come here to America unless it's urgent.

I open my office door and I see him sitting on the couch, his hand playing around with a rose.

"Evan! Youre here." He puts the rose down and stood up, then took a step forward at me.

"What're you doing here Sergey?" I cross my arms.

"I had some business in New York, so I said why not visit you." He says in a thick Russian accent. Blond hair and brown eyes, maybe six foot two or three I don't know. All I know is that I'm taller than him.

"Well. You seen me, now shoo." I glare at him.

"Don't be rude. Let's have a cup of tea." He suggests.

"Fine." I sit on the couch facing the couch he sat on.

"So, how're you doing?" He fills a cup for me, what if it's poisoned? I don't trust him that much.

"I'm good, how are you?"

"I'm good too. I heard there's somethings fun around here in New York."

"Like what?" I cock my head.

"Girls, drugs. You know? The good stuff." He says with a smirk, and just how much I want to plant my fist in his face is unavoidable. Girls are now referred too as 'The good stuff'? Bull-fucking-shit. I hate these type of men.

"Jay, I have a meeting in an hour, right?" I twitch my eye at Jay so he can understand that I want to get out of here.

"Yes. You do." He nods.

"Oh, then I'll leave you to it. It was good seeing you again, Evan." He stands up and Jay opens the door for him to leave.

What the fuck is wrong with him. Probably so many things.