Chapter 41

Azaleas.

Am I going to have sex? Yes. Am I going to regret it? I don't know, probably not. I agreed to this. Plus I am an adult, I shouldn't worry about this, it's normal. But I can't help but he nervous, how can I not be? I am so inexperienced, I don't know what to do.

"Relax." His deep voice wakes me up to reality, and it relaxes me. His shirt was on the floor, I want to touch every single part of his body, but the scar... It makes my heart ache.

He pulls my sweater, leaving me with my bra only. He throws it across the room and he starts to kiss my chest, inch by inch, not missing a spot. He slowly makes his way to my back, and I feel my bra coming off. This sneaky fucking fox.

"You're so fucking perfect." He says, his eyes locked onto mine.

I moan when his mouth meets my tit, licking it and sucking on it. He bites it softly and that gets another moan out of me.

I can feel his cock pressing on me, it's hard as hell. But I'm not going to fuel the fire.

His hand linger down to my baggy pants, he slides his hands underneath my thong and he meets my swollen clit.

"You're aching for me already, Angel. God, how perfect can you just be?" His eyes are full of desire, desire for me.

He always knows what to say, while I'm awkward. At everything. Even sex.

I whimper when pushes a finger inside me, I don't resist either. I wrap my arms around his back and my nail dig onto his skin. It might hurt him, but I'm sure he's enjoying putting me on edge.

This feels like heaven. His finger moves easily inside me, he knows his way around with pussy obviously.

He pushes two fingers inside me, and I let out another cry. "Do you want to come, Angel?"

"Yes." My words come out in a murmur, not as loud as i intended it to be.

"I didn't hear you." He pushes three fingers now and I moan loudly, his grin widens at that and he starts thrusting his fingers inside me.

"I want to come, please." I plead as he keeps going, faster and faster. When my climax reaches, he puts his thumb on my clit, making me arch my back.

He pulls down my pants and he gets between my legs, my breaths still uneven.

He gets my thong off by his teeth and he takes it with his hand and throws it somewhere, I'm sure I won't find it again.

He looks up at me while he is in-between my inner thighs, I'm embarrassed, yes. But this? This is what I've wanted.

Evan is majestic, he always is. But something about him today changed, he's more handsome, he's everything I've looked for.

"Fuck." I mumble when he starts to work with his tongue, he starts to suck my clit, softly but seconds pass, and he starts sucking harder. His tongue makes it's way inside my pussy. My orgasm starts building up in my stomach, he sucks my clit harder and sticks his tongue in and out.

"That's it. Come for me, baby." He says.

I put my hands onto his hair and I grip it so hard as I orgasm.

"You're such a good girl." He praises and he gets up to go to his drawer, he takes something from it, as I focus more, it's a condom. Oh shit.

"I'm leaving you to choose. I'm not gentle." He warns. Just like I anticipated, rough and hard sex. That's the type of sex Evan does.

I look at him for some seconds, trying to get my rational thoughts out. But they're not there, he ate them away the moment I saw him at the restaurant.

"Yes. Yes. I'm confident." I pant and he opens the condom with his teeth, fuck that didn't need to be as hot as it seemed.

His naked body is like the ones I see at the museums, perfectly sculpted. Though the figures don't have a huge fucking cocks like the one towering over me. No wonder he gave off big dick energy.

"Open your legs for me, Angel." He demands, and I do just as he says, I do not even think of saying no.

He lifts my legs to his shoulders and positions himself, the tip of his cock fills me enough already. I don't think I can take him fully. Not when he's that big.

Just when I feel like he's going all in, an alarm goes on in my head. "Wait-" I get cut off my his cocks filling my pussy whole, I can feel it in my goddamn throat. He groans when my blood wraps his cock, it's my first time after all.

"You're so tight." He says as he starts to move, slowly at first.

I can feel pain, but pleasure covers it in the speed of lightning every time he moves, my moan get loud every time he thrusts inside of me. "Evan." I cry out, tears filling my eyes.

"That's it. Open up for me like a good little slut." He says, it should make me mad that he called me that. Instead i feel aroused, I feel lust at his words. I like them, no scratch that. I love them.

He starts to move faster without any warning. My breath is cut off everytime he slams inside me, I can feel every inch of him. I grip the sheets as he keeps going. I can feel the pleasure crashing over me in waves.

My body will give out any minute, my vision darkens and I can only feel him pounding inside me, my orgasm already hits and I clench my cunt around his cock. Making him grunt in response. He's aggressive as he puts his hand on my throat, choking me one second and the other letting me breath.

I desired every single part of him.

"Tell me, Angel." He says in a tight and sharp voice. "Who do you belong too?" His voice is dominate, making me reach to my second orgasm.

"I belong to you. Only you." I answer, barely managing to get the words out.

He starts pounding even faster and a whimper escapes his mouth, he pressed my mouth against his in an explosive kiss. His own orgasm ripped through him like the force of a nuclear bomb.

Evan and I will always fit perfectly. I'm his in every way possible.