Chapter 30

Azaleas.

"Are you kidding me, Evan?' I call out from my room as I look into the mirror. He leans on the door frame with his arms crossed. That had no business being that hot.

"What?" He says with a shrug.

I show him my neck and his smirk gets wider. "You idiot. What will I tell my coworkers? Even worse, Yura."

"They'll think you have a boyfriend." He looks at me with a possessiveness that I like very, very much, that it's dangerous.

"Is your ankle better?" He asks.

"It is. I can walk around normally. Without help." I emphasize on the word before the last one.

"I'll be staying overnight just to be sure." He says with a grin.

I can't say no. Tomorrow I'm going back to work too, I might as well make most of the time I'll be able to see him.

"Fine." I roll my eyes. "You're taking the guest room." I say, my lips curling up.

"Just don't murder me in my sleep." He chuckles before going out and closing the door behind him. Oliver opens the door after Evan got out, I trained him to do that.

He climbs to my bed and lays on it, he knows I'm going to sleep, so he will sleep too. That's Oliver for you.

I wake up to the smell of coffee and pancakes, the one my mum used to cook every morning. Is she back? Or am I half asleep.

I get up and Oliver gets up with me, I'm sure I didn't cook food this morning, who would if I didn't?

I get out and I go downstairs to see a handsome man cooking. And if I open my eyes a bit more.. it's Evan. Shirtless.

Maybe staying in my room was a great choices, why did I let curiosity win.

As I looked upon his half-naked body, my breath caught in my throat. The gentle rise and fall of his chest, illuminated by the soft morning light filtering through the window, held a mesmerizing allure. His chiseled muscles, defined yet not overpowering, hinted at strength and grace in equal measure. The subtle play of shadows danced across his skin, accentuating every curve and contour, as if sculpted by the hands of a master artist. His perfect arms full of tattoos, a scar lingers on his chest, a bullet scar to be exact. And many, many silver looking scratches and bruises.

He looks up and he sees me, his eyes softening. "Like what you're seeing?" He teases. Yes. I love what I am seeing.

"No. You look ugly." I grab a cup of coffee and took the pancakes and rubbed my eyes a bit.

"You don't want a recap of yesterday, do you?" He smirks.

Yesterday? Oh my fucking god. Why did he have to mention that. I feel my skin growing hot, really hot. Is this embarrassment? I mean a recap seems like a good idea. Tempting, but no.

"You look handsome." I admit as I add sugar in my coffee, not making eye contact because I don't trust how my face is looking right now. The house was always empty and I had totally forgotten that he was here.

"You look as beautiful as ever." He compliments back.

Okay, that's weird coming out from his mouth. But something is inside my stomach fluttering.

"I'm going to a doctor later." I say as i finally look up at him, he looks too good. Too handsome.

"Why, are you okay? Do you need anything?" He asks worriedly.

"No it's just my heart. Sometimes it beats a little bit too hard or skips a beat or two." I explain, quite innocently. I have my suspicion that it's because of him, but I'm not sure. I might have heart problems and I don't want to risk it.

he laughs, he literally just laughs. "No, that's just my effect on you, Angel." He grins.

Thank god I don't have heart problems, but my heart is racing right now. I clear my throat as if it's gonna clear my head from fantasizing about him.

"I'll cancel I guess." I pull out my phone and I text my doctor and canceled easily.

"You're going to spend the day here?" He asks.

"No, I'm going back to work in a couple of hours." I answer.

"Great. Because we have a meeting."

"So I've been told." I don't like talking about business work inside my house, it destroys my energy.

"You seem grumpy." He lifts his cup to his mouth.

"Because of a certain person, my lips hurt. Now I hate that person." I lie at the last part. I don't hate him, not in the slightest bit. I start taking a sip of my coffee as he starts talking again.

"I don't mind kissing that attitude out of you, you know?"

I choke on my coffee.

He laughs. "Wouldn't mind if you were choking on me." He grins widely as I began coughing even more, glaring at him.

I drink the water he passed to me in one swallow.

"In glad to know you can swallow that many liquid." He adds.

"Oh my god. How many sex jokes do you have in store?"

"Just as many times you'll be screaming my name, Angel." He says deviously.

"Oliver." I call for my dog and he comes running.

"You're not going to make the dog attack me, right?" Evan asks.

"No. You'll be his breakfast if you keep going." I say with a glare and he chuckles.

Oliver sits on the ground, watching Evan suspiciously.

"I'll go get ready and I'll find a way to cover this bruise." I point to the bruise he gave me on my neck. Actually I want revenge. I get off my seat and came right to him. "If I get a bruise, you have to get one too."

"Fine." Is all he says.

I take my chance and put my hand on his shoulders, then I lean my head on his neck and I began to suck. When I pull back, it's red and it has my teeth engraved in them. He's mine. Mine only and no one. And I mean no one, will take him from me.

"You seem to enjoy yourself." He says as he looks down at me, I didn't know my hands were lingering on his chest, no wonder I didn't feel like it was his shoulder anymore.

"Im going to get ready." I say as i take my hands off of him and rush to my room. I wasn't staying there a minute longer. Nope, not happening!