Chapter 65

Azaleas.

"Wake up." A deep voice says in my ear. "We're here."

I open my eyes slowly And I find him, waiting for me to get out of the car. I rub my eyes gently and I get out, he wraps his arms around my waist as he guides me somewhere.

Before I can focus, he puts his hand on my eyes so my sight is blocked. "Why?" I ask

"It's a surprise, Angel." He says and I shut my eyes. I trust him after all.

We start to go up some stairs and we stop, he steadies me in some place. "Open your eyes." He says and I do just that.

This place, is magnificent. It's a small place where there is a telescope in the middle. Lovely leaves surrounding it while beautiful lights reflect on us both, the colors are vivid and white. This is my new favorite place.

"This is beautiful." I say as i turn to look at everything. I finally turn to him with a beaming smile. "This is perfec-"

He was on one knee, a small box in his hand, it has a diamond ring inside it. My eye-sight gets blurry, and I wonder why.

"My Angel. In the quiet moments, amidst laughter and whispered dreams, my heart has found its home in the warmth of your embrace. You are the melody to my soul's song, the light that guides me through life's uncertainties. With each passing day, my love for you deepens, like the roots of an ancient tree, firmly planted in the rich soil of our shared experiences. You are the light to my darkness, you are the sun to my moon, you are everything I need. Today, as I stand before you, my heart swells with an overwhelming desire to spend eternity with you by my side. Will you do me the honor of becoming my wife, my partner, my confidante in joy and sorrow?"

My heart stops and my knees almost give out. My hands are on my mouth and my shock is visible. Tears fall from my eyes and sobs comes out of my mouth.

"Yes, yes. Please, make me yours, Evan." I manage through my sniffles and sobs.

He gets up and he wraps his hands around me and turns me in circles in the air. The air mixed with our melodies of joy and sobs of happiness.

He puts me down on the ground and I start laughing out of pure happiness. I take my ring out and I put the one he bought. The other one on my other hand.

"God I'm so happy you can't imagine it." He says, then he pulls me into a deep kiss.

With a gentle brush of his lips against mine, a symphony of emotions swirls within me. In that fleeting moment, time stands still as the world fades away, leaving only the warmth of his touch and the sweetness of his kiss. It's as if every nerve in my body ignites with a spark of electricity, sending shivers down my spine and setting my heart ablaze. In his embrace, I feel cherished, desired, and utterly alive, as though I've found a piece of myself that I never knew was missing.

He holds me up in the air and I squeal when he puts me over his shoulder and guides me to his car. He puts me down at the passenger seat and he gets to the driver's seat.

"Let's go home." He says in a gentle tone as the car starts.

"You don't know how much I waited to take this dress off of you." He unzips my dress and he takes it off, he puts me on the bed then he gets on his knees to take off my heels.

"You look very good from this angle." I say with a grin.

"The angle where I'm worshipping you?" He chuckles darkly. "I like it, too." He says then he bites my leg, leaving his teeth marks on them. He makes his way between my knees and he removes my thong. "Let's see how much you can put up with me tonight, Angel." Evan takes something from the drawer and it's a condom.

"No, no condom. I'm on the pill." I say as i grab it from his hand and I throw it across the room.

"Okay, I don't mind if you get pregnant. At least then I know you won't leave me. You'll be stuck with me." He towers over me and he kisses my forehead.

"That seems like a dream." I smile quickly cut off when his hand meets my tit and it starts circling it. I moan in response, getting another dark chuckle from him.

His other hand sneaks down to my entrance, his starts to circle my clit slowly and gently. Something Evan doesn't usually do.

I wrap my arms around his back and I cling onto him, needing to release my frustration on something.

He pushes a finger inside to loosen me up, then when he pushes the second finger, my back arches and somethings begins to build inside my stomach.

Evan takes off his shirt, his body still drawn like the masterpiece it is.

"You're dripping for me, Angel." Evan says as he teases my naked flesh, shivers and goosebumps overwhelm me.

He puts the tip inside and I feel like dying instantly. "Wait- too much!" I shout.

"I thought you already got used to me, Angel. I guess not." He slams his full-length into me, so deep. I cry out, my voice breaking from the sensation and emotions swirling inside me. "Fuck, Angel." He growls as he moves slowly at first, but forcefully.

My pussy clenches around him and he groans in response. His face on my neck, kissing and licking it. He drags himself out of me, then he slams harshly and I can feel him, in every bone and muscle in my body.

I feel my body sucking him inside me greedily, like he's life support. My stomach tightens and shockwaves starts scatter around my nerves.

He lifts my hips slowly and he thrusts, hard and harsh. Hitting a spot that gets an embarrassing scream out of me, my nails clench his back and my back arches from the sensation of my orgasm, he doesn't stop. Making my insides and outsides tremble.

I'll never get used to this.