Comforting Him...

Start from the beginning

Kook :- in mind if marriage will cancelled then what should I do I don't feel for him anymore after knowing he care nothing for me and in other hand I am marrying a person who make me his first priority.. I can't, somehow I don't want to go away from hyungie....after thinking he hurriedly said... I told you right I don't want to marry him... I only want to marry you and that's from my heart not from under pressure of mom, you are getting me said with little shout...

Tae :- okay I am not... But one thing is clear from now on I don't want you to think about himm... If he really loved you for even 1% he had came here but he is not present here means he don't love you you are getting my point... Now tae was hurt to so he raised his voice a little on kook...

Kook :-kook was taken a back but still he manage to said.. I will hyung from now on I will not take his name..

?? :- you have to and if I heard his name from your mouth then I will forgot you are my son...

Kook and tae :- mom, eomma..

Sohee :- yes me  ..i told you he don't care nor he has any love for you and if he do firstly he have to confront us but not....your this ,thinking about him...you are hurting him.. Pointing finger towards tae....

Kook look into tae's eye... He saw pain, hurt... And it's somehow breaking kook heart too...

Sohee :- baby listen we are not forcing you not to think about him... We never stop you..we know from very long that you are in relationship... Tae knows to but he never told us.. He told us when she pause.. She look towards tae , he was signalling her not to say... Kook was in his own thoughts...he didn't saw both tae and his mom talking with each other by signals..And why I can't told you but one thing is clear we are doing for your own good... You are understanding na my baby..

Kook :- kook was confused what tae said to them what they knows about eunwoo that he didn't... But shrugged is off and said.. I will mom and now I will not think about him.. I only thing about you, eomma, Appa and dad only you 4 are matter to me.. Said with little smile...

Sohee :- okay babies go and sleep tomorrow evening we are heading to towards destination okay... Good night babies.. She hugs both of them and went away...

Kook :- hyung sorry and thank you I will give my 100% to this marriage I promise... But I don't have anything as promise.. Sorry..

Tae :- but I have.. But I want to give you a gift engagement gift as a promise gift too.. He took a box from his pocket... It's was beautiful couple rings...

Kook :- this ring...

Tae :- yes this ring you also wanted this as engagement ring right so I brought it for us..

Kook :- when but..

Tae :- after completing our jewellery shopping I went back and brought it... Now stop talking.. He again ask... Can I..and kook slightly nodes...

He slide ring on his another right finger but there is still one ring left....

Kook :- hyung this ring pointing towards another ring that was in box...

Tae :- you wanna make me wear this?...

Kook :- yes hyung I wanted to promise you too.. Can I hyung.. Kook ask and tae nodes only...

And he also slide a ring in his another ring finger....

Couple ring...

They both have small smile on their faces

They both have small smile on their faces... They have some unknown peace... They stay still for sometimes..

Tae :- bun it's called a day we need to rest... Good night baby.. You also go to bed bunny..

Kook :- yes hyung you are right let's go... Good night hyung... He was seeing his promise ring time to time...

Tae was noticing all his bun's facial expressions after he slide that ring in his finger... Kook was relieve... He was thinking about his mom word's again how it's taehyung who always put bun as his priority, bun choices as his motto it's only tae.. But at eunwoo's case it's always kook how compromised... Now he knows why his family choose tae... He had a small smile on his face and he left for sleep with tae...

Kook was now excited for tomorrow...

What will happened Tomorrow will kook starts to enjoy his being soon to be kim jungkoo... Let's see.