Engagement ceremony💍 2

Start from the beginning

It's time for engagement... Soon soothing music started to play on background.. Everyone gets alert it means grook(bride)is coming...

Soon kook come with holding his mother's and eomma's hands.... After looking at kook tae forgot to breathe his heart beats reached on peak... He forgot everything his nervousness, negative thoughts everything.... But his chain of thoughts broke by yoongi...

Yoon :- stop staring and him like that you are literally looking like a predator...

Tae :- i am not...

Like this kook come in front of tae ..stand beside tae.. He was looking down all the time Or we say he don't had courage to look up In tae's eyes... But he did he was not expecting tae to staring at him but when both of thems eyes meet they lost in each other's eyes...unknowingly red tint spread all over kook's face... His ears,cheeks, nose turn slightly pink... Tae get it that kook is unknowingly blushing... They both was in their own thoughts... But it's broke by junghun... He called priest...

Soon priest come on the stage...he chanted some Bible verse and give both bride and groom his blessing.. He chanted some verse to their better future to and announce for ring exchange...

After this ....from tae side jimin come forward with ring and for kook it's yn who come forward...

Taehyung took engagement ring with a small smile in his face...

Tae to kook - may I bun... Kook said small yes and nodded little ... And he slide a ring in kook's ring finger with happy smile.... But kook he feel something in his heart... His thoughts broke by..

Loud clapping sounds filled in whole hall...borh families have a big smile on their faces...

Now it's time for kook he take ring from yn and look up in tae's eye... Taehyung nodes little... And kook slide a ring in his finger...

Taehyung's ring....

Jungkook's ring

Jungkook's ring...

Whole hall cheering for couples

Whole hall cheering for couples.. Everyone wants to see couple kiss.. But tae notice hesitation in kook face so he just kiss his forehead... Kook feel ease.. It's showing in his face....

After sometimes function come to ends and all guests went home only two families and staff was their....

Tae wants to talk to kook but he didn't get any chance and at last they went home.... Cuz they need to headed for Daegu... For destination wedding....

In jeon mansion....

They all decided to live in jeon mansion for somedays cuz kook will leave his home..... All are sitting in living room planning for going hometown...

Nam :- jun let's go now i am very excited to go there after a long...

Jun :- we can't nam we need to arrange everything... Let me call the staff...

Nam :- okay...

Everybody is chit chatting with each other and both elder males are making calls... After finishing everything they talk...

Jun :- we are heading to Daegu tomorrow at night not morning we need to check security so at night we are going...

Nam :- and haa if anybody wants to do more shopping then wrapped up everything before evening okay..

Everybody :- okay bosss

They went to sleep all of them are tired a lot so they slept except two persons... Tae and kook...

Kook was highly disturbed and he was feeling heavy he really wants to talk to somebody but he have not anybody and his mom she hate eunwoo's name from kook... He was in his own thoughts when he feel someone's presence... He turn around and found someone..

Kook :- you what are you doing here?

Who was the one is there... Is he is eunwoo Or someone else... Let's see will he feel ease after talking with him /her....let's seee