Engagement ceremony 💍

Start from the beginning

Both fathers decided everything accordingly their bun's choice.... Nam talk with media and tell them to do not cover any ceremony moments...

Engagement hall....

Everything was grand but private

Everything was grand but private... Expensive hotel.. Expensive arrangements...there was not a single thing they left behind.. Namjoon was the one who wants everything grand but for bun's safety the period he was going through.. So he composed himself and make brilliant preparation but totally private....

Dine hall....

All types of food are present

All types of food are present... Every staff.. Managers.. If different departments are present there doing everything according to their owner want... Yes cuz this hotel own by himself kim Namjoon... And this is one of the richest hotel in Asia...

Everyone was highly excited more Kim's are excited.... Why not kook will going to be their son in law... Namjoon and junghun was standing at doorstep to greet guest... Yoongi and hobi was making sure everybody doing their work properly... Jimin and yn was with kids.. Even through both wants to be with kook but both mother's tell them to rest a little with kids before engagement... So they both are in hotel room.. Tae was in is room getting nervous with each and every second... And kook he was with sohee and jin... With his make up. Assistant...

Kook already told her not to do much make up but only slightly touch up

Kook already told her not to do much make up but only slightly touch up.... Jungkook is hella nervous about engagement he thought they will not do any high profile engagement but simple one but after entering the hall he was shocked everything was like he loved decorations.. Flowers, food every arrangement was like he loved... After seeing everything he got to know that he is really getting married and from now on he is lifetime committed to someone but one thought is still going in his head... He still didn't broke up with eunwoo ... He talk about to his mother ... She told him to focus on only marriage and sohee already rejected eunwoo the her husband told her about everything....

Kook's final look

Kook was looking and mirror taking deep breath cuz after some minutes he will be soon to be kim jungkook

Kook was looking and mirror taking deep breath cuz after some minutes he will be soon to be kim jungkook... His and taehyung's engagement...

If anyone ask him what he is feeling.. Kook don't have single word for the feeling.. He never thought getting married in 4 days.. But what his family wants he will do that... Even he don't know what his future hold with Taehyung... But he still doing that only for his family... He staring at mirror..seeing his reflection in it...

Kook :- will you really wanted to marry him.. He ask himself.. I don't know but I will do my best.. He take a big sigh ...

Will kook handle his nervousness.... Will after engaging with tae, kook will accept him as his everything let's see.....