Ephemeral: Part 4

It's like history's all jumbled up," I mutter as we watch the chaos before hearing a woman behind us.

"Bertrand? Jills? Why what sorcery is this?" It was a medieval woman clad in ladybug-themed armor. 

She glared at us and made to attack when she disappeared.

"Either time has gone crazy or I have," Chat says, which reminded me of Vyperion.

"Vyperion! Can you hear me? Vyperion?! Luka!" I didn't get an answer and I took off, I had to make sure she was alright.

Ladybug and Chat follow me to where Vyperion is who was trying to reach us as well.

"Vyperion we've gotta talk to Sass."

"Scales Rest!" Sass comes flying out and apologizes.

"I'm sorry Ladybug I had no choice."

"Why? What happened?" I ask seriously and he shakes his head.

"I'm not entirely sure, Luka busted into where you hid us and showed an image of a Lucky Charm—a watch showing 1 AM. 

"What does that mean? Besides Sass using his powers and causing a disaster?" Chat asks in confusion and I answer. 

"It means what Ladybug wanted to do had dire consequences that we couldn't handle and Sass had to go back. I told you there was a safer and easier way to do this."

We hear screams above and peek outside to see previous akumatized people appearing and causing chaos, encouraging Ladybug to use her lucky charm. A scale weight appears, confusing all of us, Ladybug does some quick research before stating:

"Got it. The International Bureau of Weights and Measures! This organization coordinates the hours of the whole world with its satellite! It's right near Paris!"

"Which means the satellite is just above our heads! We fix it, we fix all the connected devices that depend on time to function! How are we going to know the exact time to program into the satellite?" Chat asks and I wave my stopwatch in his face.

"With this.  When it gets to the end, that means that it's exactly 1:05 am. That's what we'll program into the satellite. Then the magic ladybugs can fix everything."

Eating our space power up, we head into space, quickly finding the satellite, and letting Chat sync his watch as well. Quickly inputting the time we waited out the countdown before entering the time before LB activated her miraculous ladybug. We pound it and head back down, explaining the situation with Su-Han to Chat who also pointed out he could've backed me up and revealed himself to Su-Han. When we got back that's exactly what we did. I texted Adrien's name to Su-Han and so did Chat, finally making him feel at ease.

"Now that, that's over with how about that miraculous training you wanted us to do?"

"Yes, that's why I was here when the whole situation went down. Your training will begin tomorrow we'll work on perfecting the emotion-management technique to prevent any one of you from being akumatized and from there I will train you in martial arts specialized for the miraculous," He informed us before offering his fist. "How do you say it? Pound it?"

Author: I refuse to call it Mira-Kung Fu it sounds so bad.