Gabriel Agreste: Part 1

We all sit in the art room, confused as to why Alya had summoned us here when she entered the room. "Marinette, I've decided to ask Marc and Nathaniel for help if anyone can come up with the perfect plan for you to talk about your feelings with Adrien it's them," Mari's eyes widen in shock as the rest of us look at Alya in more confusion. "Are you serious?" "Yeah, why?" "I told you I'm over Adrien, I'm not going to pursue someone I'm not interested in or someone who was never interested in me."

 "Girl chill, I never said this was a love confession. Remember how you kept fretting about Kagami's words and wondering what she meant? Well, the way I see it is, that you might have some unconscious feelings toward Adrien and the best way to figure that out is to get you to talk to Adrien about your potential feelings, see how he feels, and then talk about what you both want whether that'll end with you two dating or staying friends it'll be up to you."

Alya explains and I sigh in relief that she wasn't just trying to set her OTP up. "I chose Marc and Nate because they're the experts in romantic comedies, quite a few of them being slow-burns." "Which means they're sure to think up of the perfect plot for you two to talk," Rose pipes up, understanding Alya's plan. "Your story with Adrien seems really complicated but it's just like a fairytale," Marc says before gesturing to Nate who opens his sketchbook to show his fairytale version of Marinette and Adrien telling us "Usually a mean old witch imprisons a princess in a castle guarded by a dragon and a knight in shining armor has to save her. Well, it's the same story except for Marinette's the knight, Adrien's the princess, the castle is his home, and the witch is his dad."

The girls start joking about who is who in this fairytale when Nate continues. "The main obstacle in the story is the dragon or the witch." "In Marinette and Adrien's case, it's Gabriel Agreste. But the Witch Agreste has made a mistake: He's been letting his son out of the castle to go to school and that's where we come in. Every week we'll come up with a new plan to get you two to spend some alone time together and talk about your feelings and what you want and can finally live happily ever after as a couple or good friends. The plan will always take place in the one and only location where the witch can't get to: the school."

Marc finishes up his explanation and before Mari can voice her thoughts on the matter Madelyn enters the room from the ceiling. "You forgot me in your idiotic fairytale: your worst nightmare!" Madelyn Balenciaga. The new student and mean girl in our class because the universe felt an imbalance in the force when Chloé turned over a new leaf and not having a mean girl in the class was unacceptable. We all knew right away when she was introduced to us that she was Chloé's replacement.

One week ago:

Mr. Damocles enters the classroom with a nervous sweat and gains our attention. "Attention students, we've had a new student register for the school year late and she'll be joining your class. Meet your new classmate Madelyn Balenciaga," He gestures toward the door as it slams open, and in enters and sand-skin-toned girl with midlength wavy reddish-brown hair and thin narrowed almond-shaped brown eyes. She wore a lilac long-sleeved shirt with the sleeves slightly drooping off her shoulders, a matching bandana bow in her hair, black tights and choker with lilac strapped pumps, and an expensive purse.

Madelyn (credit to Picrew and the maker of the template):

Madelyn looked over all of us with disdain, her gaze fixated on Adrien for a moment before she spoke up

Madelyn looked over all of us with disdain, her gaze fixated on Adrien for a moment before she spoke up. "Listen up you heathens I'm Madelyn Balenciaga and yes from Balenciaga Enterprises the biggest export company for any businesses looking to expand their products worldwide in Spain. I only chose to come here to this city and this school for one reason," She points at Adrien. "For him," She cups her face with her hands, biting her bottom lip as she stares at Adrien with extreme desire gleaming in her eyes and I can't help but roll my eyes, she was yet another obsessive fangirl of Adrien who thought she was entitled to him because of her infatuation. 

This proved to be true as she told us, "So I'm gonna set one thing straight now," She took out her lipstick and applied a fresh coat before walking up to Adrien, grabbing his face and kissing his cheek, leaving behind a vibrant kiss mark on his cheek. "He's mine," We all stared at her in shock before Ms. Bustier told her to take a seat in the back next to Lila. Best to say Adrien wasn't the least bit interested in her.

Present:

Madelyn presents us her phone which plays a recorded video of Marc and Nate's plan. "Tonight I'll show this video to his father who'll realize you're trying to take his son away from him to be with a lowly commoner. Then he'll lock Adrien up in his room forever, forbidding him to come back to school with you losers. Poof, there goes your fairytale." "That'll also mean you won't see him," I point out, crossing my arms. "His father will be so grateful I exposed your ploy to him that he'll let me have Adrien, I'll be the only person he's allowed to see and we'll live happily ever after.

"Adrien never was and never will be yours, Madelyn," Mari challenges her. "We'll see about that Bakerette. Edward now!" Her butler pulls her back up into the ceiling. "She won't do anything. Not tonight or ever. The witch- I mean Gabriel Agreste doesn't just let anyone into his house." "Normally yes but there's a dinner party tonight and he's invited everyone from the same high society club to it and their children, including the Balenciagas," Zoé explains and Mari asks if she and Chloé could stop Madelyn. "Ever since we've made it clear to Mom we're not gonna be her puppets she's stopped taking us to events." "Of course..." "Remember it's just like a fairytale, you just need to get into the ball with a disguise," Marc proposes before he and Nate explain their plan.

Author: So what do we all think of Madelyn? lol