Wishmaker: Part 3

Wishmaker tugs on Ladybug's yoyo, pulling her down to him. "Let me be your Wishmaker."

The three of us jump away as he shoots his magic at us, soon using our weapons to block the magic.

"If we get hit, we'll reveal our secret identities," LB warns, confusing Chat.

"What do you mean M'Lady?"

"When I was six I wanted to be the knitting fairy and the knitting fairy didn't wear a mask!" 

Chat pulls her out of the way of a shot and we run. 

"The knitting fairy? Seriously?"

"What about you two? What'd you wanna be when you were young?" (A ballerina or a singer so I'd be done in this episode lol)

"I wanted to be a (childhood dream) so yeah not good for my secret identity either," I respond while Chat frowns.

"Ha! You're making fun of me but you're too embarrassed to tell me," Ladybug jokes when Chat reveals he didn't know what he wanted to be when he was younger.

"You probably wanted to be something like your parents or something that you thought was cool like a magician or a fireman," Ladybug says before pulling Chat away from Wishmaker.

"I swear I can't remember at one point I gave up on that dream to please my father and be what he wanted me to be," Chat admits and I frown at him. 

His dad crushed his childhood dream just to be the perfect son? That's a whole new level of cruelty.

"You probably just forgot," I say as we escape again.

"If Wishmaker hits us it's over. We're gonna need a second chance."

"Vyperion's making a comeback? Nice," I smile and LB nods.

"You go. We'll cover you."

We keep Wishmaker busy while Ladybug goes to get Vyperion. (Guys why did Vyperion's lips look super chapped or like he put on a whole tube of shiny lip gloss in this episode? lmao)

"Are you sure you don't want me to make your childhood dream come true?" Wishmaker asks us as he continues his attack.

"No thanks, I'm quite capable of making my own dreams come true without you or Shadowmoth's twisted methods."

"Don't waste your breath, I didn't have any."

We both respond, our weapons clashing, Wishmaker focusing his attention on Chat Noir.

"Every child has a dream!"

"Not everyone."

"I'm sure you just forgot. Let me touch you then your childhood dream will be revealed to you," Wishmaker argues, making Chat Noir falter.

Vyperion tackles him out of the way of a shot, and Ladybug addresses the people in the area.

"Does this stuffed animal mean anything to you?!"

"What are you doing Chat?" I hiss at Chat worriedly when Vyperion runs up to me and deflects a shot from Wishmaker, hitting Ladybug in the process.

Low and below there was Marinette the knitting fairy, a knitted pink dress, yarn-balled shoes, pigtails held up by knitting needles with fairy wings. No mask included.

"Awesome! I always wanted to be the knitting fairy in real life!"

"Not good," I wince, my mind going a mile a minute on what to do now-

"Every child has a dream!"

"Not everyone."

"I'm sure you just forgot. Let me touch you then your childhood dream will be revealed to you," Wishmaker argues, making Chat Noir falter.

"Chat Noir duck!" Vyperion warns as he directs Ladybug to a man with a red hat.

He doesn't and gets hit in the process, a black dress suit now appearing on him with no mask.

"When I was a kid I wanted to be a pianist and play with my mother."

"Not good," I wince, my mind going a mile a minute on what to do now-

Author: Quick question, did I mention in story how Adrien feels about playing the piano? I could've sworn I did but I can't recall when I did. It ties into why I changed Adrien's dream from I wanna be what my parents wanted me to be to a pianist. I'll probably still explain it again in the next chapter just to be on the safe side but I could've sworn I had Marinette tell (y/n) that he told her how he felt about playing the piano.