Mr. Pigeon 72: Part 3

"A hand drill? I don't think you're gonna get out of here by making a tiny hole," Plagg comments and Ladybug shuts her eyes in thought before telling him, "Who said anything about getting out?" She calls Alya. "We're stuck at the pool." "Want me to get you out of there?" "No, it's dangerous to be out in Paris right now, Chat's already a pigeon," She then begins to explain her plan which was to have an illusion lure Mr. Pigeon back to us and have Plagg grab the akumatized object for us.

"Ladybug I've got a bit of a problem, there's too many pigeons surrounding the area if I use my powers now I'm not sure if I could get them there in time without being touched." "Hm...The goat miraculous would be perfect but we still don't have a holder for Ziggy. Not to mention I doubt there's anyone left in Paris," LB mutters when outside we hear the pool doors slam open and Nathaniel scream out "No! They're in here too?!" "(s/n)!" "On it! ICE STORM!" 

LB slams the door open and I shoot ice at the pigeons sending them flying, giving Ladybug enough time to throw her yoyo out and pull Nate in here with us before we slam the door shut again. "Problem solved we'll give the miraculous to Nate," I say and he looks at us confused. "W-what? You want me to be a holder of the miraculous? No way! There's no way I'm capable of being worthy of that!" He protests, soon hiding behind his notebook timidly.

"Nate listen to me I understand that what we're asking you is sudden and a huge responsibility however if we didn't think you were capable of the job we wouldn't be asking you and it's to save Paris we can't be turned into pigeons, that'll basically mean the end, you won't even get to write your awesome comic book," Ladybug tells him and he drops his notebook. Reaching down to pick it up, he looks over the drawn panels for his and Marc's new issue. 

"No, I can't lose this comic, I can't lose Marc, our comic is my life. I won't lose it to some pigeons. Ladybug, (s/n) tell me what to do and I'll do it," We give him a smile before LB hands him the goat miraculous and explains it to him. Nathaniel transforms into Caprikid who wears a black and white skin-tight suit designed as if he were wearing pants and a jacket that had a bushy white fur collar around the neck, end of his sleeves, and the top of his black boots. There was a hollow upward-pointing white triangle dangling at his neck like a zipper. A white mask with a black V-shaped section at the top/ center, goat-like horns on top of his head, and a large paintbrush resting on his back.

"Now what?"He asks and I tell him "Use your power Genisis to create something to prevent or trap the pigeons. We'll open the door and it'll go out to the location Rena Rouge sends you and you'll use it to prevent pigeons from touching the illusion. That's it," He nods and activates Genisis drawing a flying cage that could expand the more pigeons that were in it. Blasting the pigeons back with more ice the trap flies out and helps Rena as she tells us "Your illusions are on their way," It didn't take long before we heard Rena converse with Mr. Pigeon pretending to be me, Ladybug, and Chat Noir.

"If I were you, I'd rather transform people into kittens. Everyone loves kittens better." "Speak for yourself, how about polar bear cubs? They're adorable and after training when they grow up you'll have a giant cuddle buddy and protector, it's a win-win." "Or ladybugs at least they bring good luck." "Yes, ladybugs make excellent snacks for pigeons." "Sure but you gotta catch them first," A few minutes later and Mr. Pigeon was back in the building.

"I hate water, pigeons, and that Chat Noir isn't here to do this instead of me," Plagg complains before flying into his position while Rena makes the illusions throw the 'miraculous' into the pool and de-transform into three random made-up people. Ladybug drills a hole through the door just in time as Plagg flies through it with the bird call and smashes it toward the ground. I take the goat miraculous back while Ladybug fixes everything and wait for Nate to leave before de-transforming to feed Flaake.