Timetagger: Part 4

However, Bunnyx had summoned burrow just in time under her feet and she was gone with the umbrella as Chat stumbled to where she was. She reappears mad but alright, causing LB and I to sigh in relief, we didn't want to lose another friend. "See why I told you to stay put?! It was anxious impulsiveness like that, that got Lapine's miraculous cataclysmed and her stuck in Ancient Egypt till she ceased to exist!"

Bunnyx yells at Chat when Timetagger appears next to her to attack. Having had enough she shoves her umbrella at him and opens it, pushing him back straight into her burrow and into the future. "Ha! I had a feeling you'd do that! Who's the best now huh?" She gloats happily before turning to us. "I'm gonna head to the future to make sure he was sent to the right timeline and that your future selves are taking care of Timetagger," Before she could summon burrow, Timetagger reappears and shoots at her sending her a hundred thousand years back into the past stating, "Enjoy your trip to the ice age fluffy tail."

He then turns to us with an annoyed look as he demands our miraculous. "We've wasted enough time, give me your miraculous now," It wasn't long before a shivering Bunnyx intercepted him with an angry punch that he dodged. "So the ice age wasn't good enough for ya? Back to the cretaceous then," He says sending her back into the past yet again.

Once again it didn't take long for Bunnyx to return, pushing a t-rex back through the burrow. "You wanna keep playing fluffy tail?" "Don't call me fluffy tail!" She screams angrily at him, having had enough while she charged at him yet again. "To the future, seventh interstellar war." "I starting to think we should step in, who knows how much time Bunnyx has left before she has to re-charge her kwamii, not to mention she's starting to get tired," I point as we watch a tired and panting Bunnyx charge at Timetagger before tripping and falling at our feet.

We watch her pull out her pocket watch and punch the ground before giving us a sad look. "I'm sorry Ladybug, I just can't and I've only got a little bit of time left." "I think you're right (s/n), it is time for us to step in. LUCKY CHARM!" A block of paper lands in her hand and Timetagger laughs. "What are you gonna do with that?" Send a defeat treaty? Now give me your miraculous or I'll get rid of your friend by sending her back to the Big Bang," We gasp even if she was transformed she would be killed before she could enter burrow.

"Alright, you win, we'll give you our miraculous. All I ask is that you give me a little bit of time to write a letter to apologize to our future selves," Ladybug says sadly, shocking the three of us as we ask in unison, "What?! No!" "Fair enough Ladybug, wish granted," Grabbing a pen from André's cart, LB starts writing something down before stating, "I can't find the words. It doesn't even matter I won't even be Ladybug in the future after I give up my miraculous," She crumples up the note as Bunnyx begs Ladybug not to do this. "With what little time you have left use it to see whatever you want, you deserve it for trying to help us."

"No! I refuse, you can't-" She starts to protest before Ladybug pulls her into a hug, whispering something in her ear as she passes the crumpled-up paper to Bunnyx. Does she actually have a plan? I think as we watch Bunnyx disappear through burrow. "Come on Chat Noir, (s/n), we better give him our miraculous," She grabs our hands and leads us to Timetagger with a wink. She does have a plan! I couldn't help but smile for a moment soon stating to cover it up. "Just know this past year it has been an honor and a pleasure to work with both of you and you'll forever be my friends."

"Same here," Chat says when Timetagger admits that he wasn't going to give our miraculous to our Hawkmoth and said he never said the Hawkmoth in the future was the current one. "Kitty Noir, Cataclysm this so I can safely grab your ring," He hands Chat a pencil who grabs it with the hand that wasn't wielding cataclysm. He reaches for Ladybug's earrings when burrow appears and Ladybug's yoyo comes through, wrapping around Timetagger's arms and pulling him closer. Chat's stick comes next, hitting the spray paint can gun, sending it flying.