Heart Hunter: Part 4

.

.

.

Chloé watches in distraught from a distance as Ladybug, Chat Noir, (s/n), and Ryuko fought her akumatized parents without her. Internally beating herself up for being stupid enough to reveal her identity because if she hadn't she might be out there right now saving her parents instead of being utterly useless and watching. "Chloé Bourgeois. Rejections hurt and your talents deserve to be recognized," She suddenly hears and turns around to see Hawkmoth behind her, a sinister grin on his face. "Ladybug, Chat Noir, and (s/n)'s reign has gone on long enough. It's time for Paris to have a new queen, and the queen on my chessboard is you," Chloé glares at Hawkmoth and begins yelling at him.

"You akumatized my parents! If I had my miraculous I'd-" He cuts her off. "You're right but I did it for one reason only: so that you'd finally realize that they'll never give you the bee miraculous again, I however always keep my promises," He offers her the bee miraculous. "This can't be real, how do you have it?!" "Try it and see for yourself. You're Ladybug's greatest fan, you've helped and trusted her, and what has she done for you in return?" Hawkmoth asks, and Chloé clenches her teeth and fists as she thought. Everything. Ladybug, Chat Noir, and (s/n) have done everything for me from giving me more than one chance, to letting me be a hero and become a good person, and even if it hurts protect me and those I care about from people like you! It's time I return the favor. Chloé began to think if Hawkmoth had the bee miraculous it was entirely possible he had other miraculouses and she had to get them away from him and to the heroes one way or another even if it meant becoming a bad person.

"Nothing. She couldn't care less about me. I'm done with her, she's irrelevant, utterly irrelevant. But first I want you to de-akumatize my parents." "Of course my queen," Chloé snatches the bee miraculous and puts it on, watching Pollen appear, this was the real deal. "Your majesty wait-" Pollen tries to protest before being cut off. "Silence. You will speak only when spoken to. Your loss Ladybug. Pollen Buzz On!"

.

.

.

We continue to fight Heart Hunter when Ladybug finally summons her lucky charm and is given a rolling pin. "Chat Noir, give me your belt and cataclysm the street lamp. Ryuko, (s/n) go to the left and-" Ladybug starts telling us what we need to do when suddenly Heart Hunter was de-akumatized all on their own and began to fall, the four of us quickly acting to save André and Audrey. "Was I dreaming or was Heart Hunter just de-akumatized on their own?" Chat asks and LB responds with her own question. "Hawkmoth probably de-akumatized them himself but why would he do that? I'll ask Master Fu but for now," She activates her miraculous ladybugs and everything is fixed.

.

.

.

"See? I kept my word, your parents are free and now I can use a new akuma to make you even stronger my queen," Hawkmoth says, opening up his cane and an akuma flies out. Chloé internally frowns, she was hoping to do this without being akumatized but if he had any other miraculous she had to get them away from him so she lets herself get akumatized. I'm counting on you to save me Ladybug... "Miracle Queen, I'm giving you the power to reign over Paris and command your very own army of superheroes, all I ask for in return are-" "Chat Noir and Ladybug's miraculous, you shall have them. As soon as I crush those heroes."

.

.

.

I head back to where Luka, Adrien, Kagami, and I were hanging out to find him waiting for me with Kagami. "(y/n)! You ok?" He asks, pulling me in for a hug. "Yeah, instinct kicked in to go run and hide, sorry," That's when Adrien runs up asking if Kagami was alright and what Ladybug wanted with her. "She took me away to protect us because the monster she was battling was attacking people in love." "People in love?" Adrien asks, staring at Kagami in shock as she reached up and leaned in for a kiss, it didn't take long for him to reciprocate and I smile at them before noticing Marinette on the other side of the street, staring at them with shocked and hurt eyes, she frowns with a sigh and begins walking away. "We should make sure she's alright," Luka says and I nod, we soon follow her home and ask if she's ok.

We're given a fake smile and a lie before she breaks down in tears. "I'm not fine at all. I'm so tired of all the responsibilities, of having to put up a front all the time, of never being able to be who I truly am, and it hurts to move on," She cries and we pull her in for a hug, something must've happened with Master Fu and with everything else going on, today must've been really hard, I'll have to ask her later. "It's alright Marinette, you can tell us anything or nothing if you prefer. You can be yourself around us," Luka reassures her, and I pat her back. "Yeah, right now just be yourself," She hugs us tighter as she continues to cry.