Tae :- nothing serious just small businesses talks..

Jimin :- but tae you are still weak please called dad here na..

Tae :- no jiminie we will talk there and mainly I am perfectly fine... And then he also left from there....

At cafe.....

Junghun and tae both reached cafe both change their attire and come in case if jungkook even saw them he will not recognize them...

Kook pov :- today I don't know what is actually happening with me but I can't concentrate on anything half of the day I switched off my phone and Continuously starring at nothing ... I think my mind is fucked up.... When I switched on my mobile I got to know that eunwoo called me 20 times and 50 msgs... When I called him back I told me to meet in cafe near art gallery... Frankly speaking I don't want to go there I really want to go to home but I can't say no to him he will be angry and i don't want... When he was angry he always get close to me and i don't know why I feel scared and mainly disgusting.... I need to find..... And then he left from their.....

Both jungkook and eunwoo sitting on corner sits from where no one can actually noticed them but junghun aho already book the table front of them......both tae and junghun can saw them but not hear them cuz both the table have some distance....

Kook :- why you called me here eunwoo i really want to go home..

Eun :- baby what are you saying from yesterday till now I tried to talk to you,but you are to busy...... In morning you switched off your  phone.... Then tell me what I have to do haa....

Kook:- sorry but today I don't have any mood to do anything...

Eun:- you don't do anything I will do said with put his hand on kook's thigh under the table....

Kook flinched with suddenly contact but he retrain his self from eunwoo...
Tae and junghun are watching this but they don't know what exactly happening there but by his bun's expression tae knows that kook is uncomfortable around eunwoo but I can't do anything besides watching then what exactly eunwoo wants to do....

In other hand eunwoo retrain his hand from kook to but in his inner side he really want to beat shit out of jungkook ,till today no one actually no one say no to his touch every Prostitute were dying for his touch... But he composed himself and after finished their coffee they went for a small walk.. Actually jungkook wants to go back to home but eunwoo insist him for walk so.. Right now kook was sitting on the bench and eunwoo went for buying an icecream... You know na wants to impress jungkook.... But kook was in deep thoughts.... And that's noticed by both father and tae...

Jun :- you saw bunny was in his own thoughts whole time... And I am damn sure he wants to go home but that fucker not leaving him..

Tae :- yes appa I also noticed that in cafe koo was uncomfortable around him to like he forcefully sitting with him...

Jun :- I know but he himself put him in this situation... Said angrily...

Kook  pov :- I am sitting here in my own thoughts.. Like why I always uncomfortable around eunwoo he is my boyfriend but whenever he touch me I feel disgusting...why? My chain of thought broke by two girls who was talking about taehyung..

Girl 1:- ohh my god look at this pic of kim taehyung... Who can someone this hot and handsome ...

Girl 2:- and no. 1 CEO of Korea too...

Girl 1:- exactly I really wanted be his lover I heard that he is an family man... I am jealous over his wife...

Girl 2:- really she will saw him not only naked but she will be mother of his babies too..

I was hearing their convo when they said wife... And babies I was literally thinking about breaking their faces ... But again why I am thinking about it... Why from yesterday night I am feeling uneasy... Why...

Eunwoo pov :- I literally wanted to drag that piece of shit to my bed room and fuck him senselessly but I controlled and went to buy him an icecream... When I come back he was already in his thought .. This was excellent chance for me to kiss him so i went near him and went close to his lips... Our lips about to touch but before that a he push me with all the force... And went away... I was angry but I got a msg from my wife , the msg I saw I can't control, without giving him any attention I go to my home..

Kook  pov :- i was in my own thoughts about hyungie and suddenly a inner voice woke up me and when I come out of my thoughts I saw eunwoo's lips are literally about to touch but I forcefully push him.... And went away from there

Tae pov :- when I saw he is coming back with icecream he was good but when he saw bun in his own thoughts his smile convert into smirk.. He went to bun's side and try to kiss him and mainly bun is not pushing him... I was feeling like dying there how can bun let anyone touch him he promise me he will be remains mine always then why he doing this I can't able to saw them that's why I ran from there...

Jun :- when I saw that guy started to initiate the kiss bunny didn't stop him. I saw tae and his eyes saying everything that how much he is hurting him... Before I go to him he ran from there with everything he had..... I also went from there how can I see my own bunny kissing someone else...... Tae msg me that he wants to be alone and I can understand him... I inform nam about it and went away but now I am determinant to fix bun's marriage with Taehyung  .. I will make sure kook will not meet that Bastard again.... I know I am hurting him more if I will take more time for this...

What will happened when kook got to know that he is the one who will marry kim Taehyung and what will eunwoo do to break this marriage....