part-85

Jungkook pov~

My feet walked from left to right as I had my hand on my forehead resting in tension..

I was tensed with thoughts of negativity...

Suga- FOUND IT!! It's jung-woo's location... somewhere near...PARIS?!!!

Jk- it's a trap for us to leave..

J-hope- what if it's tru-

Jk- ITS NOT!! IT'S A TRICK I KNOW HIM!!

Tae- I beleive jungkook, BESIDES he JUST took them..

Jimin- Try to find more..

Tae- let's just go and track down his car nunbe-

*Ting*

Tae's phone ringer as everyone looked at it but he ignored it for now..it tinged again as he made a "tch" sound before looking at it but his eyes immediately went wide as he shouted..

Tae- JENNIE SENT ME HER LOCATION..it's her location with the text "help, we're here"

Jin- how did she sent u that?!

Jk- it doesn't fucking matter let's go!!

Rm- NO! EVERYONE CALM DOWN!! Now that we know where they are, we should not hurry..tae first of all what if it's another tr-

Tae- no..I gave her this pendant thing for situations like this..It has a voice chat activated, I have one too in a bracelet form..U press it and record a voice note then press it again to sent it to the another connected pendant..it's connected with both of ours phone, we can get the location on my phone from basic maps..

Jin- But right now RM is right..who knows if he's armed or not.. besides we're not alone, we have itzy to take-

Suga- Why the hell are we caring about those girls when our sisters are there in God knows what health situation?!

Jk/tae- YOUR sisters.

J-hope- seriously guys?! Is this the topic to fight over who's sister they are or not?! Use ur brain from the knees..

Jin- Being the eldest here, I order everyone to work upon this tommorow

Tae- How the hell is everyone so calm?! Is it because she's my lover and your ao called sister?!!

Jk- YAH! What the fuck do you mean by your lover?!. Do you think we don't care about both of them?!!.

Tae- Why are you getting hyper over me huh?! If I hadn't gave my girlfriend that pendant we couldn't had gotten their location. Rather You can't even take care of y/n when we were attacked by jung-woo.

Jk- so now you're telling me ITS MY FUCKING FAULT?!

I couldn't take it and held his collar as We both looked at each other furiously..

Tae- Maybe it is who knows?!. He's after y/n after all , so why Jennie?! What do you think he took Jennie for?!. He gonna have y/n and give Jennie to his filthy men ALL BECAUSE OF HIS AND YOUR OBSESSION SHIT BECAUSE HES YOU'RE BROTHER. Bad blood over bad blood you both are after the same girl and want to have revenge from each other by using her so why jen-

I couldn't take it as I punched him repeatedly.

He kicked me as he bashed his punch in my stomach. I punched his chest as I kicked his knee but he kicked me over my shoulder as I winced before punching his face..

Jen- WILL YHE BOTH OF YOU STOP THE FUCK DOWN?!!..

I ignored it and so as tae as we both took out our guns at the same time..

Jin- don't forget after everything it's your girls in danger. Killing anyone would lead into separation of the other person and probably all of us too.

He was just speaking when suga hyung shot a bullet in air.

Everyone looked at him as he looked dead at us before speaking in a low to high tone..

Suga- what the fuck DO YOU GUYS MEAN BY YOUR LOVER?!!!

He shot another shot before throwing away his gun as he kicked tae in his stomach..

He looked at me and raised his hand to punch but stopped himself I don't know how..

Taehyung stood up from the table rest and stumbled a little..

Suga- THEY ARE NOT JUST YOIR LOVER THEY ARE OUR SISTERS. What the fuck is wrong with you both huh?! Do you think we're not worried about Jennie and y/n?!! We're equally as tensed. Probably more than u both..take a fucking break from fights. And tae. What the fuck you mean we got locations because of you?! What about all those older times when jungkook helped us to find both of them?!!. What if we go and save only y/n?!. Do you think you can save Jennie on ur own?!!. What are you both thinking huh?!!

Suga hyung threw his coat accross the living room and barged up the stairs..

Everyone was stunned to see him like that because he never shouted unless too angry none other leaving him to hit any one of us..

I went and supported taehyung to stand up as he softly held my hand..

He patted my shoulder and sat on the couch..

Jen- I'll go and calm him.. everyone..in the meeting hall in 30 mins.. we're not sleeping tonight, have some coffee.. we will sleep in morning and go for the attack in evening..

Jk-hyung-

Rm- jungkook SHUT UP

Jk-....fine...

J-hope- relax you both ..ok?.. we're older, we will save them by Tommorow...by tomorrow night they will be here in the dorm..safe...

I hope so too ... you all don't know how dangerous jung-woo really is...I do..

After all, dad died because of him.. specifically... murdered by his hands...

TBC..

ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

This series is slowly coming to an end..but to keep you all enjoyed... another series will be started after this ends...and before you all get sad..

It's official: there will be a season 2 of this story.

Different characters.
Different plot
Same personality
Same violence