Part-52

Jk pov~

Jk- Bring more..

I ordered my men... drinking in my home club..

This can't be more worse... First she cheated on me with my enemy... Then she Ran away or something..And when I got her again then I got to know she forgot me...Or is just acting to forget us..But her mental condition doesn't seem like, she would like to lie...

*Sigh* My head is bursting... where is my Little baby from all those years ago...Why Is her this type of a girl now...And what happened when she was far away for all those time...

I gulped down the Neat alchohol straight from the bottle, down to my throat..My eyes being all red and my breathing getting heavy each second...

I Slam the bottle breaking in pieces on the ground and wall out of the Room..

I go straight up to y/n's room, and open it with a slam as I see her back facing me..

A smile appears on my face as I see her sleeping peacefully..

Warning 15+ ahead..

I lock the door and go to her...

As soon as I sit on the bed, she Sits on the bed being awake..

Y/n- The hell u want?

Jk- You..

I push her down to the bed, and hover over her... Pinning her hands above her head and kissing and sucking her neck and exposed collar bone..

Y/n pov~

Why the fuck id he stronger than me... Freak, I can't even kick him there because of the weight he's putting on me..

Unknowingly, He leaves my hand and I take this chance to push him off me..I soap him across his face as hard as U can and good his collar, bringing him close to my face..

Y/n- DON'T EVER FUCKING TOUCH MR AGAIN YOU BASTARD!!..

I yell at his face and Punch him right on his nose as it starts bleeding..

He stumbling, stand on his feet and Chuckles...

Jk- You don't remember me... You don't remember us... You don't remember anything... Everything is finished... EVERYTHING IS FINISHED!!

He suddenly Pull me from my arm and started dragging me somewhere..

I tried to get out of his grip but he just hold me more tighter..

He dragged me down to his dorm basement as he push me on the floor..

Jk- If you are not my y/n.... Then you are useless to me... just a stress reliever..

Y/n- You wish...Also, YOU were the one who bought me here!!..

Jk- Then it's your mistake to even show me your face at the first place..

Y/n- ....

Jk- Strip..

Y/n- H-huh?..

Jk- I SAID STRIP!!

He yelled as I flinched..For the first time in my life, I was feeling scared from someone...For the first time, I felt hurt..I felt Like...I should buy him and say so many things that will make him relax but...I don't know what..

He suddenly pick me up on his shoulder as he walked inside a door in the basement...We reached an old bedroom, looking like shit... there was Dried blood every where...

This is not even a bedroom... just an old room with an old bed and a dirty washroom..

He dropped me on the bed and Started cuffing me...I yelled at hik to stop but he just ignored my words and did what he wanted...And now I was helpless as handcuffs were one of the things, That were quite difficult to get out of...