Part:13

Jk pov~

She lick the ice cream one time and shove it inside my mouth fully till only the cone is visible and my mouth was probably looking like a squirrel..

Jk- MMMM...

Y/n- just taste it..

She pulled the ice cream out and looked towards me with hopeful eyes..
To be honest it does actually taste good..

Y/n- how's it?

Jk- hmm.. good..

She smiled and ate the whole Ice cream not caring about if it had my saliva on it or not..I smiled looking at her and finally we reached...

Y/n pov~~

We just reached in front of a....mall?

Mr.grumpy parked the car and got out then opened the door for me and I also went out..

Jk- let's go.

He dragged me with him inside the mall and as we got inside everyone started bowing to us while the mall was all empty..

Y/n- why is this mall empty?

Jk- because it's my own mall and I have closed it so that only we are allowed here....just us...

Y/n- But it doesn't feel like a mall if it's not crowded..

Jk-ah leave it.. Let's go first..

He dragged me to a shop..

Jk- Pack every single dress here which is of her size and deliver it to my home including feminine stuff, jewellery, shoes and everything a girl wants..

Then he dragged me outside and we again got inside the car..

Y/n- what are you doing? We just went inside for just 5 mins..And I don't want that much stuff...

Jk- so what? I'm buying you that stuff from my mall.. You can't say no.... Just take it..

Y/n- where are we going now?

Jk- home..

Y/n-NOOOOO!!!
I whined..

Jk- then where do you wanna go?

Y/n- can..We... Like I-I mean..Um I-

Jk- you what? Just ask..

Y/n- I wanna meet my sister tzuyu.. Can you please take me to her company... pweaseee?*puppy eyes*

Jk- No...And a big fat noo... As it's dangerous for both of you...

Y/n-*pout* How...

He suddenly glared me making me gulp and quite...

Jk pov~~

As I glared at her she became quite while still pouting...I mentally smirked at her view and got straight to home..

But as we reached....

My guards hurriedly came to me panting..As they were gonna say something we heard gun shots..

As I heard them my whole body got stiffened.. Not because I am scared but..

I LITERALLY HAVE MY LOVE OF LIFE..MY HEARTBEAT( CRINGLE LEVEL 100000000x)...Y/N WITH ME..