Part-24

Jk pov~

Sleeping tightly as I could feel our van moving, I felt a hand on my torso which I instantly knew it was y/n, I hugged her back when again as always...

Someone ruined our moment..

*GUN SHOT(2)*

Opening my eyes as flash, my eyes moved to y/n first, seeing her still sleep, as I holded her more tightly than before, I sit up carefully so she doesn't wake up..

All my brothers were awake as well as me while our guards were trying to figure out where the gun shot came from..

Gd- sir! Jee hun and his members are following us! I just got their location!

J-hope- what the fuck? how did they know we are here?!

Jk- probably spying on us... inform the others (guards) and keep the car speed High!

This was the first time in my whole life, I was scared... just because now I have a weakness..y/n...

Jk- give me the CHLOROFORM..

Just in case...I need it..

Taking it as I poured some on my hankey as well as the bottle in my pocket...

Jk- all of u! Boys! Whatever happens...y/n should be safe at all cost... even if I die..Ok?

Jin- don't worry she will be safe we are with her too..Ok? Let's get to work now..

I nodded as I took y/n on my lap and opened my laptop while we kept on hearing gun shots but luckily we were going through a silent city road and its 4 in the morning so everyone is sleeping...

Jk- got it...*smirk* They really think they can win with 157 guards huh?

Jk- my 10 guards are enough for them.. Right boys?

Gd's- yes boss!

Jk- good..

Just then a car was stopped in front our van making us to stop in our tracks..

3 mens came out of the car while the other cars that were following us, were also stopped behind us with mens coming out..

Jk- now....!

I said as we all get our guns and weapons ready... just then the gate of our van was opened with a bang which caused my baby to wake up as I burned in anger for her waking up..

Y/n- kook...*mumble*

Jk- baby keep quite ok? Go back to sleep..

I said as I patted her back while she nodded and kept on laying on my chest..

??- oh oh oh.. look who we have here hmm? My old enemy... Jeon Jungkook and his chicks..Oh wait..I can see a small cat there... so.. can I have her?

Jk- get the fuck out of my van jerk..

??- you know..

He started speaking with a glass piece in his hands..

??- the thing that I don't get on my own...I don't let it be others as well..

He said finishing his sentence with the breaking of the glass piece in his hands causing it to bleed but he didn't showed at all..

??- so...It will be better...If u give her to me on your own u know..

Rm- That's it..!

Hyung said and stand up pointing his gun towards the man..

??- oh I'm scared..Ah mom save me.. Hahahahaha...You think that can scare me? Stupid ass you are...