Part-49

Y/n pov~

I woke up slowly Opening my eyes as I heard Beep noises all around me...

.... Hospital?...

I look around and saw myself on a stretcher as I Hold my head...

Just then the door knocked as A Man Came inside...

??- You ok?..

Y/n- ...Can You guys just leave me alone of what bitches?

??- *sigh* listen y/-

Y/n- I don't want to listen to you...Not just you but actually any of you!.. Just get lost!

??- Ok..

And he went away..

*Sigh* I shouldn't have came here for that Mission...

I Sit on the bed When All of that 'BTS' comes in.... This boy is one of them...

Y/n- .... what?

??- Do u know any of our names?...

Y/n- Jimin and Jungkook?...

I speak while looking at the blonde shorty and the Black haired Hot Men..

??- ...*sigh* I think she got brain washed or somet-

??- Y/N!!

Y/n- WHAT IS IT?! WHY IS EVERYONE SHOUTING MY NAME IN HERE AS IF THEY NEED SOMETHING WHEN YOU ALL JUST HAVE TO TALK SHIT IN LAST IN WHICH IM NOT INTERESTED?!!

I yelled loud enough for the people in the room to get silent...

Y/n- What is it Jisoo..And how are you even here...

Jisoo- First of all Marble, it's Candy for you...And second of all, It doesn't matters what I am doing here..The thing that matters is, how did you got here.. And you know very well, I don't take lies..

I hung my head low as she come near me and sit on the bed beside me..

Jisoo- *sigh* look, I clearly know that if you wanted to pick up a fight, You would've atleast told us or asked us for it...But you didn't... That means That your motive was something else....

Y/n- Unnie-

Jisoo- Y/n, you know I loose my patience quick..

Y/n- .....Can you guys leave us alone for some time..

I asked the boys as they looked at each other, then nodded and went away..

Jisoo- Hmm...Now tell me..

Y/n- Jisoo..You..You know I feel...I feel like I already know them...And that Jungkook guy...He said that he loves me..That I love him...I got to their dorm Just si that I could know something but that Jungkook got me..He even showed me some photos Of me and him... Kissing and celebrating..And to be honest, it didn't looked photo shoped or edited at all..But actually I think I got visions or something as if I know them... know them all...

Jisoo-.....And you are Telling this to me now huh?....

Y/n- Unnie-

Jisoo- NO Y/N! THAT MEANS YOU NEVER THOUGHT OF ME AS A SISTER FOR YOU!!

She yelled making tears prickle in the side of my eyes ready to fall any second..

Y/n- J-jisoo...I-I didn't meant that-t..

I stuttered but she just roll her eyes and Suddenly shouted so loud..

Jisoo- DON'T EVER TALK TO ME NOW!!

She stood up from the bed to leave but I hold her wrist stopping her from going any further...

Jisoo- Let me go y/n...

Y/n- J-jisoo..P-please try to under-stand..

Jisoo- I don't want to...But actually I'm sorry for Ever interfering in your life... I'll try my best not to interfare any more..

She yanked her wrist away from me and went away...

I started crying More and more then before...

I hugged myself when suddenly...

_________________________________________

I didn't killed h-him!...H-h-he tried to t-touch me...

Shh.. shh..I know..It's ok..
_________________________________________

I hold my head and quickly removed all the wires of my body...I need to Clear myself in front of jisoo..I can't let my best friend mis understand me like that..

I ran out of my room as I spot her also running at a distance..

I started to catch up behind her..

*Sigh* Just hope she atleast listens to me..

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)