Part-70

Jk pov~

Claps and cheerings of people were surrounding us as I took the hold of y/n's waist before I kissed her...we just finished putting our rings on each other while the engagement was going all smoothly....

It was one of the best days happened in my whole pure life till now....MAYBE ACTUALLY THE BESTEST...

________________________________________________________________________________

Y/n pov~

Ufffff this man..He will never stop loving meh, will he....Like enough with the kisses BUT NO!..He is going to keep kissing me till I kiss him back...

Y/n- Kook..st-mmm!...STOPPPPP!

He chuckled so innocently as I sighed a Bit...He's Annoyingly sweet...I can't believe that I'm actually Marrying a Guy like HIM....Anyways..Talking about Marriage, It was "OUR ENGAGEMENT TODAY"  I AM SOOOOO HAPPYYYYY...maybe more than him...

Jk- I know I'm Handsome, but no need to stare at me that much, you're going to fall in love MY BABYGIRL...

Y/n- Oh God! you and you're OVERRRDRRAAAMMMIIITTTIIIICCCC Ass...

Jk- ...Learned it from You Only....

Y/n- Aish...

I stood up as I went outside the room while he followed me like a list puppy until we reached the garden as a naughty idea got in my mind....

Y/n- Will u do anything for me?

Jk- Anything..

Y/n- Ok...Catch me if u can! I chuckled as I start running around the pool but he signalled the guard behind me to hold me as the guard got me by my waist...he chuckled and took slow steps towards me knowing I can't run anywhere now..

Y/n- That's cheating, I pouted..

Jk- Ok let's play a fair game without cheating...

I nodded as the guard let go of me as kook suddenly took a run towards me..I started running away as I breathed heavily after 3 rounds of the pool...

He suddenly smirked as he spoke-

Jk- Hey Jennie!

Y/n- Wha-

Before I knew, I was caught by him tightly as he laughed loudly...

Jk- Gotcha babygirl...

Y/n- That.is.not.fairrrr .. *pout*

Jk- Oh baby, everything is fair between Love and war..

Y/n- Yeah whatever..but,one thing is still left..

Jk- And that is?..

Y/n- *giggle* This!!!

I said as I pushed both of us in the pool making him let out a sudden yelp as I chuckled..He instantly pulled both of us out as he breathed heavily...As of me, I was not at all scared cuz he was with me, while securing me tightly...

Jk- You little-

Y/n- Yeah what??

Jk- B....Bbbbbb....*sigh* Beeeeeaaaachh..

Y/n- 😂😂 Yeah I'm a beeaachh..

Jk- Yes u are...Now lets get out?

Y/n- Nope..

Jk-...And why? Don't u have aquaph-

Y/n- Not anymore....*sigh* they use to drown me and from that I learned how to hold my breath for minimum 6 mins...

Jk- Sorry..but don't worry, I'm here with u and will always be so u don't have to worry..

Y/n- Ik..

We both smiled and matched out forhead as both of us kissed right after while he swimmed to the corner and put me on the stair inside the pool while sliding his hands towards my thighs while I kept my hands on his neck, feeling his muscular shoulders...

Jk- Should we take this further?

Y/n- Ofc, daddy..

He smirked and again kissed e as I kissed him back and he started to take us out of the pool while bear hugging and kissing me hungrily...

TBC..

(LATE UPDATES AHEADDD!!!!)

Reasons will be updated on my community posts so tata for now..

⚠️ Warning:-

Smut in next part 😏(after a long time)