Part- 29

Jk pov~

Going inside the room of the mansion as I first layed my baby on the bed, I locked the gate as I fall on the bed restless..

Drifting to sleep in just a minute while hugging her, I didn't cared about the time nor doing excersice today..

_______________________________________

Y/n pov~

Opening my eyes as The first view in front of me was..

My and kook's face just an inch away from each other while our lips brushing against each other..

Blushing as I backed off a little, I saw him curled up while all the blanket was on me..

Removing his hand off my waist as I put the warm blanket on his body while caressing his hair, my gaze went to the balcony as I saw a new room and Snowfall....

Standing up as I found some clothes, I went to take a hot bath and got ready in some warm clothes..

Coming out as I saw kook still sleeping, I smiled as I fix my hat and got near him.. standing on his side as I was about to sit on the bed, the door knocked as I sighed and open the door..

Seeing a sleepy mochi, I let him in as he gave me a hug and sit on the couch still in his night suit with messy hair..

Y/n- yes oppa u need something?

Jm- hm.... panda..Can u give this file to jungkook? Tell him it's for the deal from Min's..

Y/n- ok..

Nodding as we chatted for 2-3 mins, he went to his room as I can clearly see he's.... sleepy..

Closing the door as I sit on the bed beside kook, I gave him a kiss on his cheek and smiled..

Putting a pillow at my side, I went out thinking to cook something for everyone..

As I entered the kitchen,-

Maids- good morning miss jeon..

Y/n- miss jeon?

Maid- yes miss jeon..

Y/n- ah just call me y/n! I've told u guys like...A hundred million times..

Smiling at me as they nodded, I got to stove as I wore an apron..

Maid- ah y/n why are u wearing this? We are just going to cook..

Y/n- Um I thought to cook food for boys ad they all are sleeping and their faces tell that they are so tired.. Beside that I've nothing to do..

Maid- but y/n sir will scold us..

Y/n- no he will not..If he will scold u guys then I'll not talk to him..

Maid- *chuckle* you're so sweet and that's so kind of you.. you know...You are so different from others..

Y/n- others?