Part-71

Jk pov~

I pulled her up with me as I kissed her and started attacking her neck..We reached the bedroom as I placed her on the bed and started removing my shirt while she starred at me like her meal..

I have never seen this side of hers before and I'm extremely excited to see what she does...Ill most likely to give the lead to her today..

Y/n pov~

As soon as he threw his shirt, I pulled him and got him on top me while I changed my position making him ho under me...I started stripping him as he watched my every move till he was left only in his boxers...I smirked as I grabbed the handcuffs from under the bed and cuffed him up to the bed...

Y/n- Now, only if you be a good boy... You'll get something good..and if you'll be a bad boy...then you'll get bad... everytime it will get worse and if good then everytime it will be more better than before...now shall we start...

He smirked as I was left a bit confused but ignored it...

I stripped my top and opened my hair from my messy bun as they fell till my butt, fluffing up the volume..🌚(idk why I wrote this nonsense)

I climbed up on him, sitting on his bulge as he tried to adjust but I didn't let him..

Y/n- so..what do you think about me...

Jk- What type of question is that..

Y/n- Just answer... honestly..

Jk- Ofc You're the best..

Y/n- Ok...next

Jk- wait where is my price?

Y/n- that, my buddy, you'll get later..

Jk- But-

Y/n- shh..Obey..

Jk- ok whatever..next question?

Y/n- Do you think I'm good?

Jk- Ofc, you're good .

Y/n- But just now, you said I was the best..so that means one of them was a lie...*smirk*

Jk- what! N-no!

Y/n- And you'll get a punishment for being bad ..

Jk- But YOU tricked me!..

Y/n- Oh baby baby, I'm not that innocent...(oops!I did it again..)

I smiled and put on a blindfold over his eyes as I crawled my nails all over his body teasing him, making him giggle from the lite tickles...

Y/n- Moving on...Am I pretty?..

Jk- Yes..

Y/n- Am I the most pretty for you?

Jk- Damn yes babygirl..

Y/n- So would you date the prettiest girl in the world or me?..

Jk- You..

I scratched his belly as he hissed in pain yet pleasure..

Jk- Oh ma gawd wae!

Y/n- You just said I was the prettiest for you and now you said, You'll date me rather than the prettiest girl, that means that I'm not pretty enough for u!!..

Jk- ugh...You and ur tricky questions..

Y/n- Alright, the last one..be carefull cus everything depends on this one..

Jk- okk...go on..

Y/n- How many kids do you wa-

Jk- As far as you are comfortable, and are willing to be the mom of my children..

Y/n- you passed this one..

I leaned down to his lips as I started kissing him slowly..my hands raged down his abs to his boxers as I started to slide then off..once he got fully naked, I started removing every single piece of clothing off me and started stroking him while he made low noises..

Jk- Fuck it, I want You...

Y/n- What is it that you said..

He moaned out in frustration as I chuckled a bit...

I decided to give him a bit of more teasing before getting upto main fun but unexpectedly, he was out of the handcuffes on his own..

I gasped as he pinned me under him with my hands on either side of my head while he instantly attacked my neck making me moan ..

Jk- Such...a...tasty human...

He whispered as he bite my neck and started leaving Hickeys....soon enough his member was inside me as he already started to thrust...

The time went on slowly and soon enough we were cuddling with each other, naked, under the sheets while he kept on pecking me time to time...

Time flies so fast... Remember the first time when we met and then now this....

TBC..

(Sorry for the late update but my exams are going on so I can't really help also, I was kind of alot busy with my personal life in a while so yeah...but anyways, here is what everyone was asking for! Ok tatas❤️👋)