Part-45

Jk pov~

I looked at the back seat after hearing pure silence in the car..

Tae- what happened?

Jk- They are having their beauty sleep..

Tae hyung showed his boxy smile, letting out a silent chuckle before he stop the car at a red light..

Jk- I'll just go in back seat...

Tae- ok..

I Get out of the car and sit in the backseat beside my baby as I pull her on my lap and put Jennie's head on my shoulder and cover her with my jacket while covering y/n from my arms as her body is just soooooo tiny..

_________________________________________

I pick her up as tae already took jennie from me..I knocked the main door with my foot as Rm hyung open it as it's 11 in night means all the maids are gone and there are no guards near the main gate but in corners of the living room near the windows, guarding the area..

Anyways...I got inside as Tae excused himself and went to his room with jennie in his arms while I also do the same after telling the guards to take the shopping bags from the car..

I place my princess on the bed as I remove her shoes and her socks and then remove her clothes as she let out a small whimper making me Cover her as I hug her slightly...I carefully make her wear a cute night wear of hers and put her inside the thick covers while I wear a plain and thick sweater with some warm pajamas and slip in the covers and pull my baby to me...And there she goes again..

She crawls on top of me as I hold her waist Keeping her in postion..She makes some 'uwu' noises and again doz off deeply as I just caress her back.... Feeling her soft but heavy breathing hitting my collarbone, I peck her head multiple times before closing my eyes and going to sleep..

______Morning_____y/n pov______________

I laughed with jennie as we both are currently making fun of some funny pictures of our lovely oppas while they are having a meeting going in their meeting room with some type of guest which I am asuming as Some type of dealers..

By the way, this is our outfits as it's 11 in morning and we both just returned from seeing our engagement banquet with hobi and jimin oppa as their choices are the best.... Atleast we think so..

So here we are-

Y/n

Jennie

Jennie