Part-37

Y/n pov~

Looking towards jennie as I looked down, she came near us and hugged jk but he pushed her away..

Jennie- Kookie-

Jk- Don't call me that..I know You like someone else so why don't u just say ni this arranged marriage! WE DON'T EVEN LOVE EACH OTHER!

Jennie- w-why are u saying this like that..I do love u and no one else..

Jk- then get one thing inside ur head that it's one sided love cuz..

I LOVE Y/N AND I WILL NEVER LOVE ANY OTHER GIRL ACCEPT HER..

Jennie- what?...

Jin- Jennie..Y/n and Jungkook are in relationship for more then 2 months..Our dad is just forcing hum to marry u nothing else and even u know that..U just have to say no to this mess and everything willing be fine..

Jennie- Y-you are in a r-relationship? W-with...Her? And You..Y/n you didn't even told me! I thought....I thought we were friends...

Y/n- Jennie-

Jennie- No..No! U lied to me!

Jk- Can u stop jennie?! I know u like someone else..

Jennie- fine.. fine..I agree..I DO like someone else but...DO U THINK IT'S A JOKE?!

My dad will never agree to me marrying any other guy rather that you!

She said as she started crying while speaking..

Jennie- I loved Kai..(no shipping and no comments) but he cheated on me with a random slut whom he found in a club.. After that my dad just DECLARED that I will have to marry You or he will disown me! He..He even beated me for the first time in my whole damb life saying that he's sick of me because I'm not seducing u or something! I do love someone now but I know he doesn't live me back nor he will ever! He doesn't Even know that I love him and then j expect me to just say a no to my dad and he will agree..

Even I don't want this mess to happen but it's not in my hand to do anything or I would've did..

Jk- why didn't u told me earlier?!

Jennie- because ur dad threatened ME that he will Remove u from ur Mafia position if I said no to the marriage or told u anything and that will lead my dad to disown me.. Please don't tell ur dad That I told u everything or he will.... Again beat me..

Jk- I won't don't worry..

Going towards jennie as I gave her a hug, she started crying hard on my shoulder as I rubbed her back..

Rm- *Whispers to boys* Let her comfort her..A girl understands better than boys..

Taking Jennie to her room, As I make her sit in the bed, she suddenly holds both of my hands..

Jennie- Y/n.. Listen.. Please don't tell anyone..I'm trusting u..

Y/n- What is it Jennie..

Jennie- I...I love Taehyung..So much..

Y/n- WHAT?!!! Then why didn't u told him earlier?!

Jennie- cuz he doesn't likes me..No one does.. even my dad wants me for my position which I got from my mom..I'm just with him because he's the last family I have..I have no relatives, cousins or siblings..I don't want to be left alone..

Y/n- *sigh* Wanna be my family? *Sweet smile* we can be sisters..

Jennie- REALLY?! OMG!  But..Are u sure? I already gave u guys so much trouble and-

Before she could complete, I big her tightly as she hug me back slowly..

Breaking the hug as I make her mau down, I stay in her room until she slept..

Leaving her room as I turned around, someone suddenly covered my mouth and pulled me from my waist as I struggled to het out of his grip.. Reaching my and kooks room as the person leave me, I quickly turned around and saw jungkook..

Y/n- Yah why did u do that?! My heart is literally hammering inside my chest! U could've asked me to come with-

Before I could complete, he kissed me and we both fall on the bed with him to top of me...

His hand slided inside my sweater as his other hand hold my neck deepening it..

Crossing my hands around his neck as we shared a long kiss for nearly 2 mins, I slightly hit his shoulder as he break the kiss while matching our foreheads..

Jk- Thank you..

Y/n- For what?

Jk- For everything....U comforted jennie, then listen to me.. Understood me... And helped both of us out of this situation..

Y/n- Well, that's because..I love a rabbit.. Actually..A bunny..But he doesn't loves me as much as I do..

Jk- Uhm uhm..*coughs* I'm not a bunny.You are a kitten..!

Y/n- I'm not..But yeah you are a bunny..

I said now softly pushing him off me from his chest while he rested on the bed beside me...

Jk- Baby..

Y/n- hm?

Jk- I lobe u~!

Y/n- I luv you tu!

Jk- Let's get married!

Y/n- WHAT?!

Jk- Lol..I mean..*sigh* I talked to dad about us..He said that He is coming tonight to meet you..

About Jennie...I already told him that she is sick so she is just resting and can't talk to him for a while..But he didn't budge and said that he will come here till evening..

Y/n- It's ok kook..Iya not like of I hate ur dad or any family member..Ik just nervous...And I Will be happy even if u will marry some other girl unless it's ur love..I was just angry at jennie for doing those stuff because She called herself ur FIANCÉ and I thought u were cheating on me...But good thing, u cleared it out so I'm not angry any more.. Atleast I know now that.. even of u will marry any other girl now, she will be ur love and that's enough for me..I'm happy if YOU are happy..

I said sitting up on the bed as he back hugged me..

Jk- You will not leave me right?

Y/n- Mhm...

Jk- Well.. even if u did.. THEN I WILL SNATCH U..

Y/n- What?..

Jk- U will know later if u did it practically..

Y/n- sometime u are so weird that I can't understand u at all..

Jk- U will...

He said and kissed my cheel before he stood up and started to head out while I followed him behind..

Y/n- where are u going?

Jk- Kitchen..I'm thirsty..

Y/n- Why did u left ke in the room then?! *Pout*

Jk- Awww...Is my baby sad hm? Well I know how to make her smile..

He said and gave me a piggy bag ride till kitchen before he gave me a bunch of chocolates..

Jk- Are u happy now?

Y/n- YESHHHH!! Thank uuuuu!

I said munching on them as he drank water and we just sat in the living room all alone in silence with me on his lap still eating the chocolates and him on his phone..

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)