Part-43

Jk pov~

Finally she slept... Sometimes I feel like she just eats, sleeps and plays in a whole day every single day 24/7...But who cares..I like to spoil my baby... anyways...

I put her away from me slowly as I cover jer from the blanket till to before pecking her forehead as I pick up my laptop and sit on the couch in our room..

_______________Time skip to evening___

Y/n pov~

Y/n- Yeah!..

Here we are making muffins for the boys while I'm making the batter and jennie is buttering the muffin cups..

Tbh, Working in a café actually helped me to make some good food or u can say sweets for anyone if someone asks me as I have an experience of nearly 3-4 years..

I put the muffins in the microwave before Licking the batter of it from the bowl I was mixing them in..

Jennie also did the same before looking at me with widened eyes..

Jennie- It's so good....I cant even tell how good this actually is!.

She said as I smile when someone back hug me making me Flinch..

Jk- I was missing u..

Y/n- Its been literally 49 minutes and 59 secs..not even complete 50 mins koo..

Jk- Hmph! Us there any difference between them?!

Y/n- 1 sec...

Jk- Ok fine *Rolls eyes playfully* U won..

Jennie- Y/n they're Ready!!

She squealed as I wore a n oven glove before pulling them out when suddenly tae oppa came and hugged jennie like jk us doing to me..

Jennie- Taetae..

Tae- Hm...What are u doing?

Jennie- Muffins...

Y/n- Jen taste it and tell me how's it..

I said as I gave a muffin to her while she took a bite and nodded happily..I took it from her and taste it on my ke before giving tae and jk to taste..

As we all were just chatting a little while Me and jennie was cleaning the kitchen and making some drinks dor all, Suddenly jk call me-

Jk- BABYYYYY!!

Y/n- Y-yeah?

Jk- U know what is it after 4 days?

Y/n- .....?

Jk- ITS OUR ENGAGEMENT SILLY!

He said as He pull me to him from my waist before kissing me..As of me I couldn't even react because of the such things I'm processing right now..

He broke the kiss and in a quick sec, I jumped on him kissing his head!

Y/n- I LOVEEEE UUUUU!!!!

Jk- Not more than me..

Y/n- I wanna scream so bad! I'm soo happy kookie thank u soo much..

Jk- *chuckle* save ur voice baby otherwise U will not be able to scream more some days later..U know what I mean..

He said as I got a shade of red on my cheeks and I got off him..

We all then went to dining table as everyone was already gathered there sitting and waiting for us..

I started to place all the dishes on the table...

As I finished, Jk pulled me to him as I land on his lap..

Y/n- Everyone is watching us..*shy and blushing*..

Jk- *husky voice* I don't care..

He bit my earlobe as I shiver and push him slightly sitting on the place beside him.. Everyone soon started to cheer for us making me blush as I hid in his chest and we all started eating the muffins now..

TBC...

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)