Part-28(2/?)

Y/n pov~

The first thing I saw after opening my eyes was kook..

Holding my hand as he was trying to say something that I can't understand at all, I nodded my head a no as he stopped talking..

Jk- baby...Are u ok?

Y/n- ah my head hurts..

Trying to sit up as I was about to get up from the bed, he put his hand on my chest and pushed me down slowly  then covered me with the blanket..

Jk- Keep on laying down... You are hurt..

Y/n- what happened?

Rm- what do u remember bub?

Y/n- we.....Were in...the-the amusement park? Then w-we got to a ride and......We fall of? Oh!

WE EVEN HAD OUR FIRST KISS!

Jk pov~

Blood rush to my cheek as she said that as all my brothers started to tease and cheer me.. such a innocnet girl she is...

Hitting my forehead with my palm as I looked towards y/n who was looking at me like a lost puppy with confusion written on her face, I smiled at her cute face before giving her a kiss on her cheek..

Calling the doctor as tae hyung bring
Some food for us, doctor said, we could leave this night..

Jk-*sigh* I wasn't able to give you your presents...I even ruined your special day.. such a bad boyfriend I am..I hate myse-

Y/n- *dramatically* STOP!

Jk- Huh?

Y/n- everything was so good and I'm happy for what u did for me.. And you didn't ruined my day but actually made it more special..I love y-you..*slight blush*

Cupping my face slowly as she smiled cutely at me, I hold her hand on my face as I helped her sit..

Picking her up bridal style as we all got to the reception, We checked out and got straight to our mansion..

Y/n pov~

Going inside as We reached our room, he suddenly said-

Jk- um...y/n...Can I tell u something? Please promise you will not be angry!

Y/n- Ok...

Jk- I have actually seen u naked..

Y/n- WHAT?!

Jk- um.. yeah..

Y/n- How?! When?! Do u saw me changing clothes? Or bathing? Or doing something else?

Jk- calm down.. um..One time when u slept, I changed ur clothes...

Y/n- OH GOD...Yah! You could've woken me up! You pervert!

I started hitting him with a pillow beside me as he dramatically shouted and suddenly took me over him while holding my waist..

Y/n- let go of me..

Jk- what if I don't?

Y/n- I'm gonna scream.. I'll call all my oppa's!

Jk- go on then..

Being a little confused as I shouted for them..

Y/n- AHHHHH! OPAAAAAAA!

As I stopped, he suddenly pin me on the bed while turning so I was beneath him now, he kissed me as my eyes widened.... Turning around again as I was on top of him now, I closed my eyes as I moved my lips in sync with his..